Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default Spain legalizes animal "loving"

https://thepostmillennial.com/spain-...campaign=64466

Yech. This raises a number of questions:
    1) Who the Hell thought this was a good idea and something that Spain, and the world, needed?
    2) Given the current worldwide economic downturn, problems with illegal immigration, the Russian invasion of Ukraine etc why would THIS be a priority?
    3) IS this the next "in" thing the Lunatic Left is going to be pushing and advocating for in the rest of the world, including South Africa, under the slogan "love is love"? Is cANCer in South Africa going to come out in favor of this crap?

I wish Elon would hurry up with his plans to colonize Mars. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

User

Default Re: Spain legalizes animal "loving"

There are a number of other places where screwing animals is and has been legal for a long time. Spain is relatively late to the party and were beaten by various states in the US, a few European countries, Russia and even a few countries in Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Johann du Toit View Post
    https://thepostmillennial.com/spain-...campaign=64466

Yech. This raises a number of questions:
    1) Who the Hell thought this was a good idea and something that Spain, and the world, needed?
    2) Given the current worldwide economic downturn, problems with illegal immigration, the Russian invasion of Ukraine etc why would THIS be a priority?
    3) IS this the next "in" thing the Lunatic Left is going to be pushing and advocating for in the rest of the world, including South Africa, under the slogan "love is love"? Is cANCer in South Africa going to come out in favor of this crap?

I wish Elon would hurry up with his plans to colonize Mars. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
    The paedophiles and zoophiles are already asking to be included in the LGBTQI grouping, so LGBTQIPZ.

And man, supposedly, has the ability to reason.

User

[QUOTE=Johann du Toit; I wish Elon would hurry up with his plans to colonize Mars. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.[/QUOTE]

Johann, serious question can I please have all your FA's and everything related to FA's when you move to Mars ?

User

Usually bestiality is forbidden in countries where it is everyday reality and legalized in countries where those weirdos are a common occurrence, thus hard to control with laws. I'm sure there are some such weirdos in Finland too, but not many enough that bestiality should be recognized by the law in one way or another. There are lots sick of things that are not particularly forbidden, but someone is doing it for sure.

From way too much Spanish Fly

User

Quote Originally Posted by Branden88 View Post
    Johann, serious question can I please have all your FA's and everything related to FA's when you move to Mars ?
    No. I need them to defend myself against the aliens.

Bumper Sticker in Maun a while back.
    "Donkeys Against Rape" true story.

User

Brings a whole new meaning to "An animal in bed"...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast