Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Actor Michael B Jordan Doing Firearm Training With Colion Noir For An Upcoming Movie

I thought Michael Jordan played basket ball. I was thinking about Space Jam 2 would be the movie.

User

Default Re: Actor Michael B Jordan Doing Firearm Training With Colion Noir For An Upcoming Movie

Apparently the director of the Rainbow Six movie is Chad Strahelski, of the John Wick Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 fame. Should be interesting.
    On a related note: In the novel, the villains are a bunch of wealthy eco-terrorists who want to cull the human populace by use of biological weapons (sounds a little close to home). The heroes eventually defeat them by dropping all of them in Amazon jungle naked, to fend for themselves. Would be interesting to see how the Gretas of the world respond to that if it's included in the movie.

User

Quote Originally Posted by janfred View Post
    I thought Michael Jordan played basket ball. I was thinking about Space Jam 2 would be the movie.
    He did and yes, you'd be right about Space Jam II. Two different people we're talking about here.
    I know I'd rather be watching MJ play or Space Jam II!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2