User

Default MT3 Reamer to borrow

Hi all

I need to clean out some burs on my drill press spindle, does anyone in gp have an mt3 reamer I could use?

Default Re: MT3 Reamer to borrow

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hook View Post
    Hi all

I need to clean out some burs on my drill press spindle, does anyone in gp have an mt3 reamer I could use?
    I feel that borrowing someone one of my reamers is almost up there along with borrowing them my wife!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Eben Wiid View Post
    I feel that borrowing someone one of my reamers is almost up there along with borrowing them my wife!
    Somehow the content below was brought on by you digging your own hole and now jumping in it...
    I'm sure that CH's request in February was possibly solved by now.

It would be lending the item to them not borrowing...
    You lend it and they borrow it.

With regards to your wife and someone borrowing her, if she's keen and you don't mind lending then if can be a good reaming...

User

Out of line I know.
    Apologies on your thread CH.

I hope that you repaired your drill press or came right with what you needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire-stick View Post
    Somehow the content below was brought on by you digging your own hole and now jumping in it...
    I'm sure that CH's request in February was possibly solved by now.

It would be lending the item to them not borrowing...
    You lend it and they borrow it.

With regards to your wife and someone borrowing her, if she's keen and you don't mind lending then if can be a good reaming...
    I would definitely not say that my English is my best trait, I usually only use English for self defense, but thanks for correcting me! I think it would be safer if I keep my wife and my reamers at home.

User

I would definitely not say that my English is my best trait, I usually only use English for self defense, but thanks for correcting me! I think it would be safer if I keep my wife and my reamers at home.
    Ek het dit met 'n goeie gees en as grap bedoel Eben.
    Ek neem aan dat jy dit so opgeneem het.

It intrigues me as to how you use English in Self Defence.
    Vir my, as ek 'n paar diep snydende Afrikaans woorde gooi in my Engels taal dan geld dit vir iets.

I think it best if you keep your wife and then ream at home with your reamer... 😂 😂

Banned

I've heard of English speaking people reverting to Afrikaans or another language when kakking someone out, but never heard of an afrikaner reverting to English