Default Surefire LLC dealers in SA?

Hi, guys. I have a question regarding Surefire's products: Is there anyone importing their suppressors, muzzle brakes and rifle-mounted lights?

User

Default Re: Surefire LLC dealers in SA?

To my knowledge their suppressors and muzzle brakes have never been brought into SA! Very limited amounts of their rifle lights were brought in due to the cost!

CHS Guns and SA Tactical institute both stock Surefire products, they should be able to guide you in the right direction!

American suppressors are very difficult to import as they are a licensed product in the u.s.

User

MRST also does Surefire products, but no suppressors are imported as stated above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by EdouardDV View Post
    Hi, guys. I have a question regarding Surefire's products: Is there anyone importing their suppressors, muzzle brakes and rifle-mounted lights?
    Cans are a bitch to export apparently, even though the Bush era suppressor export law has been overturned; I have yet to see ANY U.S made cans in S.A.

https://lynch.house.gov/2020/7/chair...sor-export-ban

I'd love a SOCOM 556RC2, but they're simply not available locally. However the lifting of the above export restriction should see local dealers being able to order and get stock of U.S made cans... dealers?

User

The level of tech in top rated US cans is amazing. Theres just such a wide variety as well.

User

Also, they are way inflated in price (the cans that is), as with any restricted commodity

User

ECM Tech is the distributor for Surefire, they can supply to most dealers locally.
    Their lights are gettable but man are they spendy, and barebones too. A Scout light is just that, the light and body, mounts, endcaps etc are all extra's!

Suppressors are just too expensive to be brought into SA from Surefire
    A mate of mine did a costing on a Surefire Suppressor, it came out to nearly twice what he'd paid for his rifle...

I went the ASE Utra route and it came with a brake and suppressor that quickmounts using a rachet system to stop it from walking off

Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Freak View Post
    ECM Tech is the distributor for Surefire, they can supply to most dealers locally.
    Their lights are gettable but man are they spendy, and barebones too. A Scout light is just that, the light and body, mounts, endcaps etc are all extra's!

Suppressors are just too expensive to be brought into SA from Surefire
    A mate of mine did a costing on a Surefire Suppressor, it came out to nearly twice what he'd paid for his rifle...

I went the ASE Utra route and it came with a brake and suppressor that quickmounts using a rachet system to stop it from walking off
    Noted. Thanks for the responses.