Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default New UN-backed legal recommendation calls for legalizing pedophilia

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/un...rs-critics-say

Sick. Almost makes me ashamed to be a member of the legal profession. The legal "experts" who wrote this opinion are likely friends of Jeffrey Epstein.

At this point we should ask what is the purpose of the UN if all they exist for (other than massive corruption) is to legitimize crap like this? The original founders of this once proud organization would be rolling in their graves if they knew this is what their idea devolved into.

User

Default Re: New UN-backed legal recommendation calls for legalizing pedophilia

More an more conspiracy theories turning into fact...

Quote Originally Posted by Johann du Toit View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/un...rs-critics-saySick. Almost makes me ashamed to be a member of the legal profession. The legal "experts" who wrote this opinion are likely friends of Jeffrey Epstein.At this point we should ask what is the purpose of the UN if all they exist for (other than massive corruption) is to legitimize crap like this? The original founders of this once proud organization would be rolling in their graves if they knew this is what their idea devolved into.
    No, the founders had this very thing in mind.Is anyone surprised though, we have been eased into this slowly but surely. The destruction of morals.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    No, the founders had this very thing in mind.Is anyone surprised though, we have been eased into this slowly but surely. The destruction of morals.
    I doubt very much that Field Marshall Jan Smuts was a proponent of kiddy-fiddling.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I doubt very much that Field Marshall Jan Smuts was a proponent of kiddy-fiddling.
    Given how he treated violent illegal strikers and cultists, he would likely have been a proponent of applying the boot firmly to their gonads until they exploded.

I don’t trust anything that Fox says, BTW. It’s an immediate red flag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User

Did anyone actually read the commissions report or are we believing outrage culture mainstream media from fox and twitter?

User

Dunno, this is what I found https://www.unaids.org/en/resources/...riminalization
    I read it, not sure if it is the entire document, it does seem to aim at de criminalizing certain behaviours as they infringe on human rights.
    Nothing specific about age or such although it could be hiding there somewhere.

User

O.K. page 22, can't copy and paste it, it's a bit muddling for me, a more efficient interpreter would be able to decipher it properly.

It’s a muddled document. The inference around pedophilia is around age of consent being different in various countries and that children below the age of consent have right. Also decriminalizing some human consent activities like prostitution.

So, as I thought, some Fox amplification of a vague statement into stretched interpretation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast