Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Strelok alternatives?

Quote Originally Posted by WoodsieEC View Post
    Anyone find any good alternatives yet?

I’ve watched a few YouTube videos about using Imazing to transfer apps between iOS devices but all of them use a Mac as the “medium” and I don’t have one.

Just got a new apple and to scared to upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iMazing has a PC version as well. The process to transfer the app should be very similar.

User

Quote Originally Posted by WoodsieEC View Post
    Anyone used/tried Chairgun Elite Ballistics?

I’ve just found it on the App Store (Apple) and it looks like a carbon copy of Strelok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I installed this on a backup phone (I bought Strelok again on the Samsung app store on my primary phone).

I agree, this definitely has lots of Strelok DNA, I'd wager someone in the US made a deal to buy the code from the Russian dev.

however, all useful functions are only available after buying the full version, at R220 odd per year. Full Strelok was a once-off purchase.

it's still a bargain compared to a day at the range, and probably a good deal for anyone that doesn't have a samsung phone. I do hope the original dev gets a cut of each purchase though.

Very hard to beat the Hornady 4dof app IF your bullet is in their database. Extremely accurate, as it's based on the actual radar measured drag curve, and not BC.

User

Can you get Strelok for PC?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3