Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: CCTV recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by aimpoint View Post
    Thank you, i will have a look at those models. Our outlet wants to sell the H3 to me. I will google the crap out of the models to compare.
    It looks like the H3 range is a newer range, they weren't available when I bought my kit last year. The resolution on the newer cameras looks like it's higher (2k vs 1080).
    A quick look at prices and the new models don't look too bad.
    Also watch reviews on YouTube. I found these useful when deciding, especially assessing the top of range vs mid range quality and features. You can mix and match to suit your needs, each runs independent to the app.

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Keepleft View Post
    It looks like the H3 range is a newer range, they weren't available when I bought my kit last year. The resolution on the newer cameras looks like it's higher (2k vs 1080).
    A quick look at prices and the new models don't look too bad.
    Also watch reviews on YouTube. I found these useful when deciding, especially assessing the top of range vs mid range quality and features. You can mix and match to suit your needs, each runs independent to the app.

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk
    Yes they did say they are the latest and I specifically asked for best quality image. I hate it when you catch the bastard on video but can’t make out the face!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Thanks for all comments they are very useful to me, I going for hikvision 8 channel,reason I wanted pzt to be included on the channel is because you zoom far much more than a normal camera and even when zoom in it's still clear when viewing

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tls View Post
    Thanks for all comments they are very useful to me, I going for hikvision 8 channel,reason I wanted pzt to be included on the channel is because you zoom far much more than a normal camera and even when zoom in it's still clear when viewing
    Opt for the 16 channel. Not much more for the DVR and it leaves plenty channels for future expansion.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Davidc View Post
    Opt for the 16 channel. Not much more for the DVR and it leaves plenty channels for future expansion.

i agree 100%

User

Quote Originally Posted by Davidc View Post

Good advice

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2