Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: The Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol Thread

To come back to this thread, I see that the A300 Ultima landed at R35k! That's a hefty price tag by all accounts.

Makes one wish they had picked up the 1301 gen 1's when they were going for cheap cheap.

User

Even the Black Friday 1301 Gen 2's were cheaper than this!

Sent from my Tapatalk

Peaceofficer: it's how importing works. A lower quality product coming from usa will cost more than a European product. All reviews rate the 1301 better than the a300 from what I seen.

User

Quote Originally Posted by phant1m View Post
    Peaceofficer: it's how importing works. A lower quality product coming from usa will cost more than a European product. All reviews rate the 1301 better than the a300 from what I seen.
    That slipped my mind. 1301 is from Italy, A300 is from US.
    Still very keen on it but will wait for a better price point or look to pick up second hand.

Would take the 1301 over the a300 any day

User

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceOfficer View Post
    To come back to this thread, I see that the A300 Ultima landed at R35k! That's a hefty price tag by all accounts.

Makes one wish they had picked up the 1301 gen 1's when they were going for cheap cheap.
    I've only seen 1 place advertise the A300 patrol for R35k and that was on special, everywhere else has been priced around R42-R45k

User

Members, I have been offered a A300 Beretta shot gun for R3500 since it was standing in a safe and not shot. So there is not a use for the A300. Would this be a good price since it is not a new shot gun??

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Odendaal View Post
    Members, I have been offered a A300 Beretta shot gun for R3500 since it was standing in a safe and not shot. So there is not a use for the A300. Would this be a good price since it is not a new shot gun??
    The question is what you want to do with it? It is not a very sought after shotgun for sport shooting because you cannot extend the mag capacity and it is "difficult" to reload at speed.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Odendaal View Post
    I haven't met an A300 I didn't like and a good one for 3500 is a hell of a lot of gun for the money in my opinion. It is the gun from whitch the Patrol is derived though so if you are after a tacticool shottie it isn't that.

User

Members, I will be using this A-300 semi auto to shoot different disciplines at the SA Jagters club where I am a member of. I shot the A-300 regularly at competitions at our club, and love this shot gun, it just work for me , I won three shooting competitions in the past with this shot gun so I now need to buy my own..as pointed out I am getting this shot gun for an even lower price R3000 and bought it this morning. I will take it to the range this coming week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2