User

Default How is this possible?

http://www.gotsoma.co.za/Gallery.htm

clearly a tiger shot in Africa( second pic from the left) there is another pic that looks like a jaguar, and with that a statement to the effect that they have high standards when it comes to fair chase and ethical hunting. hope there is a good explanation for this!!!! a TIGER?????

Default Re: How is this possible?

Cant be anything but canned IMO !! Buts that is how many overseas "big game hunters" seem to like them.
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

User

Quote Originally Posted by FrankH View Post
    Cant be anything but canned IMO !! Buts that is how many overseas "big game hunters" seem to like them.
    say it ain't so!!!! Frank i hope there is a good explanation for this since canned is illegal since early 2010, ad to that the rhinoceros poaching crisis, these guys seem like they don't care.

User

Although I utterly detest hunters and outfitters that engage in canned hunting, we must be carefull not to draw to conclusions too fast. Best to contact these guys and ask them.

On the other hand - where in Southern Africa (or for that matter Africa), would the shooting of a tiger be anything but canned? If someone knows, please let me know.

With all the fences around - where does canned hunting starts and where does it stop? Does canned hunting only refer to the big cats being hunted in small enclosed areas?

Mmmmmmm - thinking

User

Hey who shot Panjo?

To me anything under a 500 Hectare is canned , but that is just my opinion.
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle