User

Default Half scale miniature Musgrave rifle

I have a half scale Miniature Musgrave 80 Rifle that I would like to sell. The piece was made by Musgrave in the 80s and is in very good condition. These miniatures were made for promotional purposes, about 100 were made of which 50 were shipped to the US, while SA and Europe shared the remaining 50. The miniature has a leather sling with the embossed Musgrave logo, is partially functional where the bold pulls back about 15mm but there are no internal parts and the trigger is fixed. A really good looking piece to display on a provided wooden stand to Musgrave rifle on display stand.jpggo with your full size Musgrave.

User

Default Re: Half scale miniature Musgrave rifle

Wow, what a cool thing.

User

How much are you looking for?

Very neat piece that not many have had the privilege to hold, let alone know of.

Another interesting note on these is that the first 10 or so were made without a trigger. The trigger guard is there but no trigger was installed, making those specific ones an even more desirable and collectible piece.

Sent from my SM-S906E using Tapatalk

User

Sounds like a thing for Holts or similar rather than local sale. Foreign buyers of collectibles tend to have much deeper pockets than their saffer counterparts.

User

I believe the miniature is worth R12000 as I purchased one about three years ago for R10000. Currently one of these is listed at $850 from the Texas miniature firearm dealer. I am open to a fair offer but please no bargaining.

User