Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Charcoal Briquette manufacturers

Quote Originally Posted by Trundle View Post
    Tell your acquaintance that he is a gentleman.
    Please let us know what brand(s) he sells so we can make a point of supporting him.

Not to hijack your post... but.
    I wish more businesses made a point of declaring non-Chinese processes, equipment etc.

I personally and in my business try very hard not to support the Chinese economy. It's not always possible but I try.
    Where we manufacture equipment, we like to gleefully state China's non-involvement.
    And that is one of the reasons I support you...

And now that my last order for the year is on the way, @everyone that likes the hot stuff - https://livingseeds.co.za/dragon-s-f...?search=Dragon
    There is salt also. Scroll down...

Quote Originally Posted by MSW2 View Post
    And that is one of the reasons I support you...

And now that my last order for the year is on the way, @everyone that likes the hot stuff - https://livingseeds.co.za/dragon-s-f...?search=Dragon
    There is salt also. Scroll down...
    Thank you bud.

For those that do not know, the link above is the commercial version of the annual Suicide Powder PIF on GS.
    Israeli Carry is for dead people

User

Quote Originally Posted by Trundle View Post
    Thank you bud.

For those that do not know, the link above is the commercial version of the annual Suicide Powder PIF on GS.
    It's fabulous and sadly the long haired Haus Fuhrerin and her 2IC have developed a taste for it. That has me down to my last bottle of the pure powder. The salt mix is the win, works on everything and gives just the right amount of octane when used as a direct salt replacement. Assumed it would all have sold out instantly so will place an order right away to replenish stocks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2