Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Re: If you could only pick 2...Glock G26, 19 &. 17.

G26 and G19. summer and winter

G19 EDC, G17 for fun on the range, G26 was uncomfortable.

User

The most obvious benefit for me is mag interchangeability and redundancy in spares coming standard.

Should the 26 be used defensively, the 19 is still more concealable than a 17.

Spares, mags, ergos are all the same, as is width etc. Uniformity means transitions between models is seamless.

All you guys suggesting weird ass guns aren't motivating well enough practically other than showing your shameless desires!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    43 and 19.
    19 for an all rounder, 43 for those high concealment or active days.
    I've thought about a slim glock, 42,43,43x,48 all slim down so nicely but you trade that little thickness for all the good points I noted in my previous post.

Wifey has a 42 and I've decided a dual license on that will resolve that Uber concealment desire.

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    Glock is good but have fallen behind. I would strongly consider the P365 above a 26 or a 43
    Eish baba, I can't. That 365 is awesome on paper but it just points so weird in my hand. Are they done beta testing that thing?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Trayton View Post
    I've thought about a slim glock, 42,43,43x,48 all slim down so nicely but you trade that little thickness for all the good points I noted in my previous post.

Wifey has a 42 and I've decided a dual license on that will resolve that Uber concealment desire.
    I fondled a buddies 43x , I don’t get the draw card to slim glocks.. I guess it takes some getting used to , but I am not a fan of the slim line version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by wthang View Post
    I disagree. Sit a glock 19 down next to a 26 with an OEM +2. Still shorter.

You also get aftermarket plus 2 shoes that are smaller.

I've carried 19 sized guns and maybe it's just me, but the "it's the same size as a 19" annoys just a little.
    My 26 with oem +2 shoe on top of a 19 with a 15 rd mag. For me it looks basically the same size on the finger groove side.
    Strangely I wear my 26 in a 19 appendix holster because that makes a difference in where the holster press into my thigh.
    To the OP shoot n couple of shots with each, get a decent belt and holsters and dress around it. Enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images

User

Default If you could only pick 2...Glock G26, 19 &. 17.

Quote Originally Posted by wthang View Post
    I disagree. Sit a glock 19 down next to a 26 with an OEM +2. Still shorter.

You also get aftermarket plus 2 shoes that are smaller.

I've carried 19 sized guns and maybe it's just me, but the "it's the same size as a 19" annoys just a little.
    If I recall correctly the 17 and 19 is not the same size if you have a plus2 shoe on the 19. It’s actually longer by 4 or 5 mil. Buying a 19 and then carrying it with a plus 2 mag makes no sense.

If I have time later i will measure and weight them just for shits and giggles.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    Strangely I wear my 26 in a 19 appendix holster because that makes a difference in where the holster press into my thigh.
    Many years ago, doing training with a fellow Gunsiter, for appendix carry especially for 19 and 26, the 17 holster is most comfortable, as with your above observation.

User

I already have the 40S&W versions. G22 and G27

I EDC the G27 every day, she goes everywhere with me. The G22 is way to big to EDC (I tried for a while), but i have a few mates that EDC the G17 with no hassle, but they are also bigger people.

I like that parts are interchangeable and the G22 mags fit in the G27 when required.

I was competing in a IPSC match with my G22 and had a breakage. I stripped the part from my G27 and continued the match.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast