Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: What happens IF the ANC does not get re-elected

Quote Originally Posted by Trundle View Post
    The ANC will lose, sub 50%. The EFF will make up the difference to clear 50%. Juliaas is now VP and will be the biggest thorn in South Africa's side. Every single communist ideal of the EFF will now become a reality. If you are melanin deficient expect to be a target. The balance of the country will falter. There is no way the new EFF incumbents will not be able to keep their hands out of the rapidly depleting cookie jar. They know that there is an end to the gravy train and they will happily derail it to ensure some scraps fall into their laps.
    Viva Cape independence?

User

Quote Originally Posted by ady View Post
    Zuma endorsing MK will hurt the ANC with the zulu vote. Mbeki also said that he would not be canvacing for votes for the ANC and those are only the two we know of and have been out spoken.

IF they ANC win this election, it will be their last. We have a bumpy road ahead.

Cyril and his pals will use the army or saps to get them to their private SAA jets at OR Tambo and then go slum it with our money in Dubai, next door to the Mugabes house.
    MK will jump in bed with the ANC as soon as the Johnny blue and Randelas come out

I'd wager if they were to flee many would be in Cuba, after all those millions of "donations"

User

Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    Viva Cape independence?
    I think secession of the W Cape, and possibly the balkanization or other parts of the country, is an almost forgone conclusion. All I'm unsure about is how it will go down. A unitary state requires a central government that isn't utterly incapable of performing any of the functions of a government and I'd say we are very nearly at that point with the Zuma riots of a few years being a worked example of what they weren't able to get right when shit got real. When the rest of the country shits its second or third from last shit i don't see the people of the WC electing to shit with the rest of us.

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    I think secession of the W Cape, and possibly the balkanization or other parts of the country, is an almost forgone conclusion. All I'm unsure about is how it will go down. A unitary state requires a central government that isn't utterly incapable of performing any of the functions of a government and I'd say we are very nearly at that point with the Zuma riots of a few years being a worked example of what they weren't able to get right when shit got real. When the rest of the country shits its second or third from last shit i don't see the people of the WC electing to shit with the rest of us.
    Gonna be funny watching all the Jewish haters running to the Western Cape though
    Didn't someone say it's the new Israel or something along those lines?

San king wants his land back
    Zulus want their land back
    Eswatini/Swazi has land claims against KZN
    Lesotho has land claims against KZN

I'd wager many of the kings would want their own land and rules back

Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    Gonna be funny watching all the Jewish haters running to the Western Cape though
    Didn't someone say it's the new Israel or something along those lines?

San king wants his land back
    Zulus want their land back
    Eswatini/Swazi has land claims against KZN
    Lesotho has land claims against KZN

I'd wager many of the kings would want their own land and rules back
    Botswana has a land claim against the Free State. A documented one, nogal.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Heath Robinson View Post
    Even assuming they actually officially lose the election (IE don't resort to corruption in the counting or manipulation of the votes), do you think the ANC will even step down?
    I am sceptic.
    I really like your optimism, but sadly, I think we will be disappointed...

What optimism?

User

Quote Originally Posted by CorditeCrazy View Post
    That’s why you have spent time insulating yourself against the state by means of solar, water storage and lots of guns and ammo. But honestly I’ve never seen a peaceful transition of political power in Africa. Especially between black run governments.
    Ghana, Zambia, Kenya and Senegal had multiple peaceful transitions in the last couple of decades. So it's not set in stone that violence is inevitable for Africa, although given cANCer's sore loser proclivities I am not keeping my hopes up.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Johann du Toit View Post
    Ghana, Zambia, Kenya and Senegal had multiple peaceful transitions in the last couple of decades. So it's not set in stone that violence is inevitable for Africa, although given cANCer's sore loser proclivities I am not keeping my hopes up.
    Yeah Ghana is not a great example and I doubt any of the others fares much better.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poli...t%20for%20life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Johann du Toit View Post
    The ANC kills > 50 councillors annually in KZN alone as part of their approach to transitions of power within their own party. There are numerous examples of where they simply refused to accept an electoral defeat such as in Plett where the ANC mayor and his goons ignored their defeat and stayed put and retained possession of all their sweet tax payer funded bling including a residence and various luxury vehicles.

When and if they come under serious threat of losing access to the river of money we fill they will do whatever is within their power to retain it. Of that I am quite sure. Watch Lesufi's little private militia as we get closer to election time, I expect they have their orders already.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast