Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Glock vs Canik

User

Default Re: Glock vs Canik

Throwing a fox in the henhouse here... have a good look at the S&W M&P 2.0 3.6" as an alternative. 15 round capacity, conceals very well, trigger is great out the box, shoots like a dream due to the bore axis. 15 round mags are flush fit, you can upgrade to 17 rounders too if you want more capacity. They are also well supported by the local agent.

I have one and it is my favourite pistol of all of my 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendank View Post
    Throwing a fox in the henhouse here... have a good look at the S&W M&P 2.0 3.6" as an alternative. 15 round capacity, conceals very well, trigger is great out the box, shoots like a dream due to the bore axis. 15 round mags are flush fit, you can upgrade to 17 rounders too if you want more capacity. They are also well supported by the local agent.

I have one and it is my favourite pistol of all of my 5.
    Correct.

The S&W trigger out of box is also incredible.

Actually currently just about any Polymer Striker fire has a better trigger out of the box then a Glock. Glock just somehow falling behind. They should offer models with improved triggers.

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    Correct.

The S&W trigger out of box is also incredible.

Actually currently just about any Polymer Striker fire has a better trigger out of the box then a Glock. Glock just somehow falling behind. They should offer models with improved triggers.
    Not sure exactly what S&W M+P2.0 it was but I got to dry fire a club member's new full sized with safety one yesterday and it was very impressive. Re Glock and improved triggers, I suspect that they can barely keep up with demand for their bog standard ones so can't make a business case for doing gucci ones. I'm sure 95% of punters with a Glock are more than happy with the trigger and the small percentage of enthusiast shooters will buy anyway and upgrade to aftermarket.

User

I suspect that there is quite a bit of a price difference between the MC9 and M&P though. They have become quite pricey for some reason.

Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk

User

I have an apex trigger spring set in my m&p. I miss my glock trigger in comparison. Gen2 with a zev minus bar.

My m&p trigger is just squishy to me.

Think the MC9 goes for 9k you also get a holster with it for what that's worth.

User

Thanks for the input guys. I settled for the 43x

Quote Originally Posted by VX70 View Post
    Thanks for the input guys. I settled for the 43x
    Nice. Will you be getting the shield arms magazines?

User

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoFace View Post
    Nice. Will you be getting the shield arms magazines?
    Most definitely but will also be doing the mag release upgrade with it

Quote Originally Posted by VX70 View Post
    Most definitely but will also be doing the mag release upgrade with it
    It’s when i read comments like this, i always wonder why glock doesn’t wake up to the fact that most people change half the stuff on their glock when they buy new! From trigger to sights and now mag release?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by aimpoint View Post
    It’s when i read comments like this, i always wonder why glock doesn’t wake up to the fact that most people change half the stuff on their glock when they buy new! From trigger to sights and now mag release?
    I'll be surprised to find that even 5% of Glocks get any aftermarket love at all. The vast majority of gun owners barely ever shoot their pistols let alone mod them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast