Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Hunting Ammunition

For factory ammo, my general recommendation would be Federal Fusion, Sako Hammerhead, or Norma Oryx factory loads. All bonded, and should be the best quality you could reasonably get.

@shark_za, I have been looking into this for a while for my Grendel, and it seems like we simply don't get, so I stopped looking. Same for Speer Gold Dot; the others I wanted.

To the OP, Zimbi has good options for you.

30-06 Federal Fusion 180gr.

308 Federal Fusion 165gr & 180gr. Norma Oryx 165gr & 180gr and Bondstrike 180gr.

6.5x55 Sako Deerhead 156gr

I don’t think they’re as good as A Frames but they are all good bonded bullets from quality manufacturers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Stef1274 View Post
    For factory ammo, my general recommendation would be Federal Fusion, Sako Hammerhead, or Norma Oryx factory loads. All bonded, and should be the best quality you could reasonably get.

@shark_za, I have been looking into this for a while for my Grendel, and it seems like we simply don't get, so I stopped looking. Same for Speer Gold Dot; the others I wanted.
    I have one box, problem is once the load is worked out nicely I have no more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3