User

Default Thanks SADPA and NHSA (Natshoot)

Applied for endorsments from both associations on tuesday and had notifications that both were issued before close of business on wednesday. That's really excellent service and is particularly impressive for SADPA where the exco are volunteers who have real live to conduct.

Default Re: Thanks SADPA and NHSA (Natshoot)

Natshoot is outstanding, can't praise them enough.
    One too many wasted sunsets and one too many for the road .........

User

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Leigh View Post
    Natshoot is outstanding, can't praise them enough.
    Couldn't agree more. I've been a member for more than a decade and have only ever had the finest service possible. What they able to do for the very reasonable subs is astounding.

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    Couldn't agree more. I've been a member for more than a decade and have only ever had the finest service possible. What they able to do for the very reasonable subs is astounding.

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    What motivation do you use when applying for an endorsement from Natshoot? With SADPA I just need to give the firearm details. I see that Natshoot is asking for a motivation as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy44 View Post
    What motivation do you use when applying for an endorsement from Natshoot? With SADPA I just need to give the firearm details. I see that Natshoot is asking for a motivation as well?
    The motivation that you are going to hand in. Based on that, they see if the motivation conforms to their standard/applicable to their various disciplines/shooting activities, and if so, endorsement approved, or they will tell you what to correct.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Mahomedy13 View Post
    The motivation that you are going to hand in. Based on that, they see if the motivation conforms to their standard/applicable to their various disciplines/shooting activities, and if so, endorsement approved, or they will tell you what to correct.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
    Basically a back stop on whether SAPS will approve your license based on the motivation you submit. If they think it will not make approval they let you know.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Trayton View Post
    Basically a back stop on whether SAPS will approve your license based on the motivation you submit. If they think it will not make approval they let you know.
    It's that which is very handy but it's also to ensure that they only endorse based on credible motivations so that the integrity of their endorsements can't be attacked.