User

Default Competency & License Time frames as per court order

Morning All.

Just want to share this with you guys and girls.

Let me know if the video link is not working.

User

Default Re: Competency & License Time frames as per court order

SAPS cares about court orders like I care about a poephols pronouns.

User

The competency issue is an odd one. Coincidentally I received a SAPS text at 16:47 yesterday advising that my competency renewal has been approved. I submitted the renewal simultaneously with an S13 renewal and an S16 new application in early Dec last year - almost dead on 4 calendar months! The competency renewal was done on the advise of the DFO (dubious advise I know but you gotta go with the flow).
    S16 approval came through a few weeks back, however the competency renewal had not yet been approved - and neither had the S13 renewal on the grounds that my competency hadn't been renewed. Which poses the question as to how the S16 new application was approved if the lack of renewed competency was grounds for not processing my S13 renewal?
    Naturally I am happy it was approved but there are clearly minimal, if any, checks and balances on the prerequisites for licence applications.

I know that renewals are provincial and new apps are national but clearly there are no checks as to competency current status at national.

PS: I disagree on court orders and SAPS - my experience has been breath-taking efficiency and urgency of SAPS upon imminent threat of a court order. As in processing and approval within 24hrs and my collection of licence cards from my local copshop within a week. Yes, I was part of a supposedly slam-dunk class action on the court roll for the day after my licence application was so speedily processed. But it can be done, obviously with suitable duress.

I would never have guessed Oaf gave a rat's rectum about woke pronouns

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    SAPS cares about court orders like I care about a poephols pronouns.
    Naught / ring / brown eye / cigar cutter.

Those are my poephol's pronouns.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Desperatezulu View Post
    PS: I disagree on court orders and SAPS - my experience has been breath-taking efficiency and urgency of SAPS upon imminent threat of a court order. As in processing and approval within 24hrs and my collection of licence cards from my local copshop within a week. Yes, I was part of a supposedly slam-dunk class action on the court roll for the day after my licence application was so speedily processed. But it can be done, obviously with suitable duress.

I would never have guessed Oaf gave a rat's rectum about woke pronouns
    SAPS is in breach of literally hundreds of court orders at any point in time. I'm glad your one worked out but I suspect that it was very much an exception to the general run of play. I'm a mad fan of wokery and the pronoun delusion as it confirms my suspicion that the world is knee deep in morons.

User

Quote Originally Posted by zguy View Post
    Naught / ring / brown eye / cigar cutter.

Those are my poephol's pronouns.
    You go sissa!