Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Huntex 2024

User

Default Huntex 2024

It's that time of the year again, to see all the tight like a tiger khaki pants and camo jackets manne being followed by bored wives.

As usual, not looking for a bargain but looking what's out there and discovering new shops and dealers.

Default Re: Huntex 2024

Well it will be boring as the last almost +5years.

No new stuff just different shops all in one location.

Some specials but most shops have same specials even if you dont go there and pay to get in.

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

I will be hunting/culling Impala rams that weekend. Wife will not be bored in the "camp/house". The in-laws should also be there. A happy wife is a happy life.

User

Quote Originally Posted by zguy View Post
    It's that time of the year again, to see all the tight like a tiger khaki pants and camo jackets manne being followed by bored wives.
    Might take my daughter, last time we had a competition who could count the most camo jackets worn. Else it's just a waste of time and effort. Some shops not there will run 'specials' which will just be normal prices marked as specials (yes Camdix I'm looking at you!). In all honesty I probably won't go.

User

Iv never attended but do accessories go sale like magazines, bags, and parts etc from places like Jizni?

Me and my brother still like going mostly we just buy our spices for our meat processing (if everything goes according to plan) as they give you tasters etc. it helps deciding on what new we might try this year.

After that we do the usual walking around and if something catches the eye we have a closer look.

User

Quote Originally Posted by 123m View Post
    Iv never attended but do accessories go sale like magazines, bags, and parts etc from places like Jizni?
    Some places might offer discounts, but don't expect a bargin.

User

Thanks a lot. I have to weigh (entry fee+45min drive) vs possible discounts. Tough call.

User

Quote Originally Posted by K@kaTo View Post
    Me and my brother still like going mostly we just buy our spices for our meat processing (if everything goes according to plan) as they give you tasters etc. it helps deciding on what new we might try this year.

After that we do the usual walking around and if something catches the eye we have a closer look.
    Every year i want to start making my own Wors. And I keep looking at Crown National's stuff....

User

Quote Originally Posted by zguy View Post
    Every year i want to start making my own Wors. And I keep looking at Crown National's stuff....
    Crown make nice spices, but so do Freddy and Deli

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast