Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: NV Scope from USA

Night vision is very much restricted, especially ATN. You'll be breaking US laws, and it would be confiscated if found, or if sent back for service unless you manage to smuggle it back into the US and have it sent for work by a US person.
    Playing with fire when importing stuff like that.

User

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSheerGuns View Post
    Night vision is very much restricted, especially ATN. You'll be breaking US laws, and it would be confiscated if found, or if sent back for service unless you manage to smuggle it back into the US and have it sent for work by a US person.
    Playing with fire when importing stuff like that.
    I assumed as much. I'd imagine that a resident of prospective visitor would be up shit creek if found to have been complicit in an effort to sneak the stuff out too.

Thanks for all the advice Gents, @DaveSheerGuns not worth the risk it sounds like. I'm going to take a bit more time and look locally to see what can be found.

I bought my ATN X-Sight II 5-20 from Camo at Tac QM.
    Can't remember what I paid for it and I think I did a review on here, just don't have the time to find it right now.

I did a comparison last year looking to upgrade to the 4K but did not see the value in it.

I whack rabbits/hares at 70-100m easily with mine (main purpose)
    also managed to bag 3 x Fallow deer early one Sunday morning in my front garden, so exceptionally happy with it.
    Israeli Carry is for dead people

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2