Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    User

Default New SAPSF Website

South African Pin Shooting Federation has upgraded its website. Check it out.
    Affiliated clubs please contact me if you want material posted such as contact details, events, results etc.

Default Re: New SAPSF Website

First, post an intro. Then post a link.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

User

Done, here's the link: www.sapinshooting.com

User

the site is extreeeemely bare, there's just almost no helpful info there :-/

User

Thanks for commenting. Yes, it is rather bare at the moment, we are still busy with it.
    Please check back again in a week or two but in the meantime I would appreciate some ideas you as to what you would like to see on it.

User

What information are you looking for Lian? You are looking for what kind of firearms will be allowed in Pinshooting so that you can see if you will be able to licence that SW P15/22 as a dedicated Pinshooter, ey?

Check the Downloads section and then have a read through the rulebook, there might be all that information in there.

I like the site. It is nice and clean, not too overwhelming and easy to navigate. Job well done!

User

@cerop:
    ja ja ,wha'eva! hahaha

User

hi there i would like to try out the pin shooting first before i become a member of the sport, where do i get contact details on who to contact for more info cause there is no info on the web site. i live in joburg .

thanks david

User

Hi, I haven't received contact details from the affiliated clubs yet, I guess everyone is still on holiday. However, Gauteng Pin Shooting have their own website, http://www.gpsa.org.za/, you can get contact details from there.

You need to try it a few times as it seems common that people are discouraged after the first attempt.

User

Hello Zonk & thanks for posting.
    I am very interested to start pin shooting at our local club in Newcastle. We have a nice big range, accredited and currently used for IPSC, silhouette, hunting rifles etc. I would like to know how to start in terms of getting affillited with national federadtion, getting access to pins, and everything what is needed to start. I have read some articles and books about pin shooting and have downloaded the material from your new website. A few of my friends are also interested so we would like to start....
    Newcastle is about 360 km from Pretoria and Durban and also >400km from Richards Bay so the regular trips to the existing clubs are not feasible. I would not mind, of course, to travel for the introduction, training RO course and for comps say, 4x a year. Can I count on some help/advice?
    TIA
    MJ

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast