Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RLI

User

Default RLI

Something for the whenwe's

http://www.therli.com

For those who are interested, a virtual museum is in the making.

User

Default Re: RLI

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by miniswatg View Post
    Something for the whenwe's

http://www.therli.com

For those who are interested, a virtual museum is in the making.
    and for those who dont know what "whenwe" means!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

We'll either way I haven't had breakfast yet. Anyone for a beer?

User

We'll either way I haven't had breakfast yet. Anyone for a beer?
    Now You talking.Beer before nine,sounds like Mozambique.

User

Beer with breakfast is a Rhodesian tradition that goes back generations. If they do it in Moz, it's only because they nicked it off of us.

User

Beer with breakfast is a Rhodesian tradition that goes back generations. If they do it in Moz, it's only because they nicked it off of us.
    I hear you but obviously my Rhodie roots are surfacing because that is what I do when on Holiday in Mozambique.

User

My uncle was RLI and SAMS..

Now lives in Aus and decided this year to don the old veteran's garb, basically beret and bos baadjie with rank and unit insignia and march as a veteran in the ANZAC Day parade... something he can't do in his own country because he's been labled a "war criminal"... he says there were quite a number of well received ex SADF and Rhodesia veterans...

User

Quote Originally Posted by palemale View Post
    My uncle was RLI and SAMS..

Now lives in Aus and decided this year to don the old veteran's garb, basically beret and bos baadjie with rank and unit insignia and march as a veteran in the ANZAC Day parade... something he can't do in his own country because he's been labled a "war criminal"... he says there were quite a number of well received ex SADF and Rhodesia veterans...
    He is called a war Crimanal because the RLI where the single most proffesional, disciplined and effective counter insurgency force ever.

Like the SADF of old, it was never defeated and I believe that the kill ratio was 1:80.

Our African dictators cannot handle the fact that they had thier arses handed to them by a force that was smaller, under resourced, had no outside help and was white.

Communists will never be gracious in defeat. And they are only "democratic" until they get challenged at the polls.

History has shown that what the RHodesians where fighting for was actually right. The level of suffering, hunger disease and misery in Zimbabwe today was never experienced in RHodesia and would never had been, even if Rhodesia still existed.

As for war crimes, they never happened. its communist propoganda. It was the Zanu and Zipra forces that committed war crimes, before and after the war ended. Shame on them.

I salute all Rhodesian soldiers as giving Africa its Finest fighting force.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweety View Post
    He is called a war Crimanal because the RLI where the single most proffesional, disciplined and effective counter insurgency force ever.

Like the SADF of old, it was never defeated and I believe that the kill ratio was 1:80.

Our African dictators cannot handle the fact that they had thier arses handed to them by a force that was smaller, under resourced, had no outside help and was white.

Communists will never be gracious in defeat. And they are only "democratic" until they get challenged at the polls.

History has shown that what the RHodesians where fighting for was actually right. The level of suffering, hunger disease and misery in Zimbabwe today was never experienced in RHodesia and would never had been, even if Rhodesia still existed.

As for war crimes, they never happened. its communist propoganda. It was the Zanu and Zipra forces that committed war crimes, before and after the war ended. Shame on them.

I salute all Rhodesian soldiers as giving Africa its Finest fighting force.
    So 'n bek moet jam kry. I fully agree.

My mom was born in Wanky game reserve, and my dad is a Parabat , I know what you are talking about.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast