Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Anyone sell this in KZN? Preferably Durban/Pinetown

1. Blackhawk CQB Riggers Belt 1.75" - Black or OD

2. Left side drop down MOLLE platform 4 'lines down' of MOLLE - Black or OD(to match what colors belt is available in preferably but not a worry)

3. 4 Single mag pouches attachable to MOLLE, or doubles or a 4 in one depending what fits best onto 4 vertical 'lines down' of MOLLE - Black or OD

Never used any MOLLE stuff so don't know how close you can attach things and if I could put single mag pouches so close etc. Most wanted item here is the belt as i will not have/use a pistol for a while to come apart from handgun courses etc so a good belt is first, and...'I want that one!' haha

User

Default Re: Anyone sell this in KZN? Preferably Durban/Pinetown

Give Clive at Ihawu a call. He might be able to help.

User

I've heard of the name Ihawu i think it's in my 'Knowledge of Firearms Control act' manual as one of the kzn acredited places of International Training Academy thanks

Examples:

Belt - http://www.uktactical.com/acatalog/B...CQBbelt400.jpg
    Platform - http://www.uktactical.com/acatalog/L...-front-500.jpg
    Pistol Pouch(single/MOLLE) - http://www.uktactical.com/acatalog/SinglePistol500.jpg

Hi 2282

Send Paul on this forum a PM for the blackhawk belt. I think he might still have some in stock. If you are going to carry a handgun on that belt I suggest you rather look at the Blackhawk Instructor belt which is exactly the same as the CQB Riggers Belt 1.75" but also has the Kydex stiffener built in. The stiffener insert makes a huge difference in distributing he weight of the gun and mags more evenly.

Have a look here http://www.blackhawk.com/catalog/Mil...tical,1384.htm and compare the CQB Riggers Belt and the Instructors Gun Belt to see the differences.

I have 2 of the Instructors Gun Belts and am very happy with them.

User

Yes I've seen that one, I just figured less cost, how much more does the instructor one cost here?

User

I bought my blachawk instructors belt from Sharp Edge. Sent by overnight post.

I do not know what the CQB Riggers Belt cost but the Instructor Gun Belt was between R500 and R600 when I bought about a year ago.

User

Sharp edge are the agents they should be able to sort you out.

I think BladeTrader (Stan) is the main Blackhawk agent. He sells wholesale to dealers or through his retail shop (Sharp Edge) in Sandton or online store. I prefer to support the GunSite dealers so buy from Paul which means I pay the same price as in the Sandton or online store but Paul gets to eat and Stan still gets the sale.

You could also go through the hassles and import Blackhawk products straight from the US and deal with shipping, import duties, VAT and delivery yourself. Other dealers in your area might also buy wholesale from Stan so there are a number of options to get your hands on Blackhawk goodies. Choice is yours!

Should you decide to try and import some gear yourself, there is better quality available in the states than Blackhawk at not all that much higher prices, (SKDtactical is a great place to start) but I second the idea of supporting GS members / advertisers whenever possible. You really won't save much, if any, money importing yourself once all the fees and taxes are paid.

http://www.skdtac.com/

If you have never tried to move around with loaded rifle magazines on a thigh drop platform (or any relatively heavy load), you should really give it a try before you buy one...I fear you may be disappointed...but I don't know what you want it for.

I second the choice of something like the Instructor's belt over the softer Riggers' belt for gun carry as well. If this is not for CCW use, look also at sojmething like the VTAC Battle Belt system...very comfy for longer term wear with gear but not cheap.

http://www.skdtac.com/Viking_Tactics..._p/3sk.125.htm
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast