Thread: SWATG

User

Default SWATG

Anybody know where swatg is?

Default Re: SWATG

I spoke to him on the phone just now. I think he has just been busy and had not had time to get round to the site. I think he is still adjusting to life with a baby.... hpy180

User

Ok cool - Thought we lost a fellow gunsite member ...... happy0065

Its good that he is busy....

Christo I told you to come for the ninja training, see it works I can disappear nj. Thanks for the concern my friend, times have been tough and we are working extremely hard at some very nice new training and gear, and to keep the boat afloat. all of this for all you great people out there, I just honestly hope that it will be good enough for my highly critical friends on the forum, we are really going to rock the boat this year, that is if we can only get the engine started lv29

Best of luck with the Little one, We are just a few years down that road, enjoy the time I promise you it flashes past.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan, you are right they grow so quickly, but I am very blessed with an extremely healthy angel and a wonderfull wife that is really great with her, but yes it changes your outlook completely, ok enough for now before you guys are thinking that swattie is going al soft and mushy

User

Have you got some dates for your training or did I miss it somewhere.

I know of at least 2 guys that will join me for these training sessions.....