Thread: Breda Brescia

Default Breda Brescia

Just aquired pre-owned Breda Brescia 12 bore, kindly could someone has instruction manual or direct me where to find one!

Default Re: Breda Brescia

Let me make it simple,actually i would like to understand the function of the device circled in green color in the attached photo.
    Breda Brescia.jpg

User

Distazo, your shotgun is an Browning A5 design build under lisense by Berda in Brescia. I believe it is the action's release latch. When you shot your last cartridge the action will lock open, just as when you cycle it with no cartridges in the tube magazine. You use the latch to release the bolt and it will then go forward into battery.

Quote Originally Posted by corriedewilde View Post
    Distazo, your shotgun is an Browning A5 design build under lisense by Berda in Brescia. I believe it is the action's release latch. When you shot your last cartridge the action will lock open, just as when you cycle it with no cartridges in the tube magazine. You use the latch to release the bolt and it will then go forward into battery.
    Thanx corriedewilde.
    This release latch has two position, setting forward or reverse does make the difference. Any idea of the site where I can download the user manual.

User

My Breda is different then. Try to google Browning A5

"Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle