Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dashprod or BXP

User

Default Dashprod or BXP

Hi everyone. Just needed some advice on these 2 guns. Does anybody own any of these guns to give a brief report on it? I know they are 2 different guns but I like both but it will not be possible buy both. Please let me know which will be easier to motivate for, if thats possible.

Thanx again guys take care. fighting0035 fighting0035 fighting0035

Default Re: Dashprod or BXP

As a short answer, I'd stay away from the BXP and buy the Dashprod. I don't see the benefits of a semi-auto sub gun. The Dashprod is still quite small and much easier to shoot accurately, plus you get a 5.56 over a 9mm.

No contest here I don't think, although I have never used either, but have used similar.

I'm not sure which is easier when motivating for a license, but as long as you're a dedicated sports shooter and your motivation is sufficient, you should be OK.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    -Winston Churchill

GunSite South Africa
    Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Let me second Craig, if you can only choose between those two get a Dash, but hey spend more and get an AR! ;D
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

AR I like that but a small problem arises like food, clothing & all those little everyday things lmao.

User

I will not spend any money on a BXP.

I agree that the Dash is definitely the better one and most probably about the same size folded and lighter? and more potent.

Go and rather DASH on!

The BXP was a medium to good quality MP. The new model BXP gives a lot of problems, especially with cycle - stick to the previous model if you really want one IMO.
    If I must go for a sub it either be a Beretta PM-12 -S2 / MP5 / UZI -

Test both and decide what is best for yourself and your applications.

Quote Originally Posted by Killabeez
    AR I like that but a small problem arises like food, clothing & all those little everyday things lmao.
    ah well sacrifices must be made, think of all that weight you will lose which will soften the not having clothes bit hpy71
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tommie
    Go and rather DASH on!

The BXP was a medium to good quality MP. The new model BXP gives a lot of problems, especially with cycle - stick to the previous model if you really want one IMO.

Another thing, you won't get an MP5 here if you're a civilian, H&K will only ship to LEA.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendank
    Go and rather DASH on!

Another thing, you won't get an MP5 here if you're a civilian, H&K will only ship to LEA.
    I know of at least two or three Hk94s around.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

User

Quote Originally Posted by SSP
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendank
    Go and rather DASH on!

I know of at least two or three Hk94s around.
    Interesting, although I was told this applied specifically to the MP-5. I would love to get my hands on an MP-5SD

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast