Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    User

Default Handle and use a Shotgun for business

What does this involve? Got handgun, just need a reference and fingerprints taken before i send that off, but what's the shotgun course involve? you shoot at a particular distance? rapid? I'm talking both handle shotgun and use for business which is where i will need to get to. Would be nice to have done both then send off but with R3000pm pay, being the only white guard and everyone speaks zulu unless to me, and constant charges out of the already low wage(I just had to pay for staff parking, if i didnt have handgun that would've been charged to do, I wasn't paid the week i had to do a course, and im not paid the week im doing training and im commuting where it costs me 1500pm in petrol, we pay for our lunch, I havent been given uniform im wearing my suit, so I make nothing!!) I don't know if I'm staying with this company long!! so just wanted to get handgun while im with them and they provide me a priority in the competency line

User

Default Re: Handle and use a Shotgun for business

2282 what area of KZN you in. Also sounds like the company you in is not doing much. Anyways you PSIRA registered? What grade you on and you earning the correct rates.

Shotgun for business goes through various aspects of the shotgun. Use and tactical use. If you in pmb I can put you in touch with training vendors that can assist.
    I hack for charity, Shoot for fun!

User

If you going to do shottie for buss. then you might as well do rifle.

i Know it sounds impossible given your finances, but if i can give you some long term advise.

If you don't have C with response, do that first, then get a job doing response and you salary doubles automatically, then take your surplus income and do shottie and rifle comp for buss. you will put yourself ahead of the rest when it comes to applying for other positions in other companies.
    Less than 5% of applicants at our business meet the prerequisite. They all have outstanding CVs'and look like paper rambos, but don't have the minimum requirement to even be considered.

if you going to stay in the industry??.....use it ,don't use it.

regards
    Bryan

User

I only take home R1000 a month it seems, and that's after charges to get to work...this is before any company charges...they better not charge me for a company uniform, don't have one!

Was gonna do armed response, but the pay looks bad(even though better than what im on) compared to CIT!!

I'm PSIRA reg'd, live pinetown basically, and yes this company is crap and I think actually does things illegally...figures, they try get out of paying anything they make the employee pay, and if you do courses with them they don't give you the certificates or register them with psira(so far, but those who've worked there the whole time the company's been working there say you don't get your certificates at all...)