User

Lightbulb A little help please

Hi,

I recently had a burglary and some of the items taken was part of my knife collection, which I now have to get quotes for. I need details of stores that offer flick knives and butterfly knives that I can contact for quotes. Ideally if they have a website it would be great.

I have checked the local stores in CT CBD and will have a look at more stores in the Northern suburbs over the weekend. I have checked on the web as well, but not knowing any names of decent stores to check online it is becoming a fruitless exercise.

Thanks, any help will be appreciated.

User

Default Re: A little help please

Browsed here before, but never bought. Seems like they have a lot:

http://www.sharpedge.co.za/

User

Thanks Shooter! Looked at their site and spoke to Justin in the shop - a very helpful oke. Still looking for butterfly and flick knife suppliers though.

It is going to be hard because Stan Gorden is one of the few direct importers of cutlery into South Africa. He is the owner of Sharp Edge, Blade Trader, Blade tech South Africa etc. He supplies most of the camping stores/Trappers/Cape Union etc.

Maybe Kumba (member here) can help you out a bit. Or rather ask Stan how much it would cost to import the knife for you and thereby getting a quote?

It sucks that this happened to you. Been through a similar situation and it can be frustrating.