Page 97 of 181 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Competency certificates: Waiting time

Quote Originally Posted by Glock19Boss View Post
    Hello

Im going to send this message in Afrikaans if you want me to translate let me know.

Ek het biq navorsing gaan doen in verband met my aansoek.

Ek het met n persoon by n geakkrediteerde opleidings sentrum gepraat oor my aansoek hy het vir my ondersoek ingestel oor wat met my aansoek aangaan.

Soos ek myne ingehandig het en op my App ingelees het met my verwysings nommer die 6de Januarie 2021 staan ek tans op 89 besigheids dae en 124 kalender dae wat n klug is.

Hulle werk vanaf die dag wat jou verwysing nommer uitgereik is wat dan maak dat ek vanaf die 19de Maart 2021 tot nou vandag die 10de Mei 2021 maar eers by 37 besigheids dae is en 52 kalender dae.

Vind mooi uit wanneer jou verwysings nommer gegee is die prisise datum en sit dit in op die opsporings App.

As jy onthou het ek jou mos vertel dat hul my aansoek vir 3 maande lat lê het sonder om aandag te gee daaraan vanaf die 6de Januarie 2021 tot en met die 17de Maart 2021 toe ek die stasie bevelvoerder gekontak het en n klag gelê het van swak diens daardie selfde dag het sy ( die stasie bevelvoerder) vuur onder die atjedant en die kaptein se gatte gemaak en gesê hul beter my goed proseseer sodat my goed kan afgehandel word.

My dokumente is toe ingelees op die Systeem en ek het 2dae later my verwysings nommer gekry wat op die 19de Maart 2021 was. So vanaf 19 Maart tot en met vandag 10 Mei is ek op 37 besigheids dae en 52 kalender dae.

Jy is veronderstel om binne n dag of 3 jou verwysings nommer te ontvang van dat jy dit ingehandig het by jou DFO. Kyk baie mooi na die foto's dan sal jul verstaan. Jul sal sien ek het my opleiding 15/12/2020 voltooi maar het eers 06/01/2021 ingehandig by DFO

Sterkte

Sent from my Nokia C1 using Tapatalk
    From an administrative justice perspective, bollocks.

Your timer is from the date submitted and paid, regardless of what their system says.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cockroach View Post
    From an administrative justice perspective, bollocks.

Your timer is from the date submitted and paid, regardless of what their system says.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
    Logically yes that's how it's suppose to work but these nations work from when you recieved your reference number that's when they start there clock/timer that's just another way to f*** us around

User

I'm now at 155 days from date of submission.

Even if I factor in the date it got processed, a month later, I'm on 137 days, which is still bullshit.

Sent from my Note 10 Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by d4zza View Post

Even if I factor in the date it got processed, a month later, I'm on 137 days, which is still bullshit.

I agree totally with you that is bullshit, these baboons are frustrating me everyday even more... The worst part is we can't do anything but sit and wait.

I spoke to my uncle today and both he's applications for 9mm and 308 Rigel license renewals was sent back because of a mistake the DFO made so when it gets sent back to CFR he is going to restart the whole process...

User

Quote Originally Posted by d4zza View Post

-From the date of capture, my competency app is on 204 calendar days and 147 working days... My App is still sitting at Correspondence with CRC since 9th April 2021. Still a long way to go.

I'm about to do my handgun and shotgun proficiency test next week and hopefully hand all the competency paperwork in by the middle of next month. Then maybe by christmas I'll have an approved competency, will wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by CZ Barnes View Post
    -From the date of capture, my competency app is on 204 calendar days and 147 working days... My App is still sitting at Correspondence with CRC since 9th April 2021. Still a long way to go.
    Is it from the date that you handed in your application at your DFO or from the date that you recieved your reference number

User

I am just curious, does this mean I am currently "in process" or does it mean that I must still move on to the next step that means "in process" sorry to ask here, DFO isn't very helpful, so if anyone knows,I will appreciate it, thanks guys.

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H40 using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Glock19Boss View Post
    Is it from the date that you handed in your application at your DFO or from the date that you recieved your reference number
    From the date of receiving my reference number. I applied on the 14th of October 2020, but my app was only captured on the 20th of October 2020.

[QUOTE=Karoobow;1413904]I am just curious, does this mean I am currently "in process" or does it mean that I must still move on to the next step that means "in process" sorry to ask here, DFO isn't very helpful, so if anyone knows,I will appreciate it, thanks guys.

I think it simply means they have your money but have done nothing yet on your application. They haven't even looked at it yet :(

That's my opinion

Page 97 of 181 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast