Page 111 of 125 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1247

Default Re: Competency certificates: Waiting time

Quote Originally Posted by Glock19Boss View Post
    Well Trompie2 you are lucky I submitted also 2021/01/06 only been captured 20201/03/19 I'm stuck on Received at competency section since 2021/07/02 no movement my local DFO is Bethlehem SAPS in the Free State I also mailed and called with no response I'm so frustrated I could screem
    Worst part is you can't be difficult with these guys. If there was any other way to do this I would have done it even if it costs alot of money. Cost is one thing, not being able to do anything is one of the most frustrating things to have.

I feel drained by how incompetent this process is.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_XRayGun View Post
    Worst part is you can't be difficult with these guys. If there was any other way to do this I would have done it even if it costs alot of money. Cost is one thing, not being able to do anything is one of the most frustrating things to have.

I feel drained by how incompetent this process is.
    I totally agree my friend and these people is so incapable it isn't even funny

I sent my documents in 2020 November for competancy, even now when I check it shows, sent to CFR and in process but from April what can be the hold up

Quote Originally Posted by Tumi Teme View Post
    I sent my documents in 2020 November for competancy, even now when I check it shows, sent to CFR and in process but from April what can be the hold up
    I would like to add that I can not get though to CFR at all the last 2 - 3 weeks. Been calling everyday and no answer.

I know they normally suck but this is beyond that, does anyone know if the CRF is even open at the moment?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_XRayGun View Post
    I would like to add that I can not get though to CFR at all the last 2 - 3 weeks. Been calling everyday and no answer.

I know they normally suck but this is beyond that, does anyone know if the CRF is even open at the moment?
    I was actually wondering the same thing yesterday. No movement on my app since 20/07, and the last status update is For Consideration.. So close and so frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by GlockVirgin View Post
    I was actually wondering the same thing yesterday. No movement on my app since 20/07, and the last status update is For Consideration.. So close and so frustrating.
    Not sure if you seen but I have been in consideration from the 04-05-2021... so close but still far away.

User

Finally had movement from -
    RECEIVED AT COMPETENCY SECTION (status date 2021/04/22)

To -
    FOR CONSIDERATION (Status date 2021/07/30)

Some relief that there was finally some movement but not doing back flips at this point; I've seen how some have sat at this status for ages too!

User

I handed in renewals for a license and competence on 26/07. Got an SMS re the license a day or two later which I was pleasantly surprised by TBH. Have yet to get one re the comp.

Called in to DFO today and got a reference number for the comp in the format C880xxxx but that doesn't return anything on the SAPS site or app. Having never tracked a competence renewal,

1. Does that reference check out format wise?
    2. Do comp renewals return on the site/app?

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    I handed in renewals for a license and competence on 26/07. Got an SMS re the license a day or two later which I was pleasantly surprised by TBH. Have yet to get one re the comp.

Called in to DFO today and got a reference number for the comp in the format C880xxxx but that doesn't return anything on the SAPS site or app. Having never tracked a competence renewal,

1. Does that reference check out format wise?
    2. Do comp renewals return on the site/app?
    Biggest reason usually Comps dont return results is people dont put a Capital C infront of the reference number
    A lowercase c will not work

User

Thanks for the reply. Did try both without success.

Page 111 of 125 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast