Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Re: The worst enemy of firearms by Crimefree

Gary stop. Once again Don't do the crimefree thing and come tell us how to runs things. He managed to kill his own sites.he and his apostles will not do such here.

User

T, I have really asked nicely. The point of this board is for us to identify meaningful media extracts, leeters and the like, to post and support them. I am well aware of the dislike for Crimefree and I appreciate that, however by throwing the comments out like like you guys have done makes a mockery of the board and thats not the point! If you want to discuss Crimefree, do it on your own PM's. This board is to be used to promote our plight and the plight of all the firearm owners in SA. If you are in agreement then we move forward, if not then this board will fail!

---------- Post added at 17:11 ---------- Previous post was at 17:07 ----------

Huh, not debated...oh I think my previous post was "deleted"........ Hate GFSA !!! But read my last comment and you will understand. I dont want this board to be drawn into a like or dont like you sceanrio!

User

Gary with all due respect that is not your call. Do not tell us what can be discussed where and when. And I think those of us who have been on the site since the beggining probably have a better understanding of what will and won't survive on this site.

You can extract from the media what you wish. A few comments on some threads will not destroy its value.

As for you "asking nicely" thats sounds to me a little like a threat.

User

No not a threat, I am asking (begging) that we keep the personal stuff out of it. Its not neccessary!

Banned

Hi Guys, I am still new to this forum, I'm not really getting what I came here for but some of the posts I have found very interesting. This thread is really worth reading, it contains the answers as to why the pro gun group have been going backwards and it makes a lot of sense. I agree with 'Feroze' go make a comment at News24

---------- Post added at 17:33 ---------- Previous post was at 17:20 ----------

Hi bigT and Gary, I have not been around for long and don't know the history. Who or what is 'Crimefree'? Why is he/it held in such contempt? The article is a very good essay but then I don't know any better, I have not seen any 'crimefree' postings on the site, please enlighten me.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Baboon Shooter View Post
    Hi bigT and Gary, I have not been around for long and don't know the history. Who or what is 'Crimefree'? Why is he/it held in such contempt? The article is a very good essay but then I don't know any better, I have not seen any 'crimefree' postings on the site, please enlighten me.
    Top right of your screen: Search-box... type in "Crimefree", click 'search' and see.;o)
    [b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

Banned

Ok JS4, he does tend to rant a bit, but why the contempt and ridicule? I saw the words 'prove' and 'believes' a lot but I still do not understand, is there any truth in what he says in this essay? If there is then I would understand asking for clarity on points but certainly not ridicule the guy for this work. If anything I would say the guy is suffering from acute frustration.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Baboon Shooter View Post
    If anything I would say the guy is suffering from acute frustration.
    As are we. He tends to rant and rave and preach to the converted. He refuses to answer simple questions choosing rather to deflect these by attacking the person rather than the argument.

Debating with him is futile for he does not debate, he states and ridicules.

My experience in any case, and I'd love to be proven wrong...
    [b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

Banned

JS4, where is he now? banned? like the other guy Dave69 that started a thread 'reality' and then disappeared, it would have been good if that debate had continued to a conclusion but the guys on this site seemed to have pre-conceived ideas as to what can or cannot be discussed here.

User

You've obviously not read any of his posts or you would have seen he is not banned.

He just refuses to engage in debate, choosing to ignore questions and opinions which differ from his.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast