Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Khan Shotguns

Default Khan Shotguns

I'm curious to know if anyone has any additional info regarding these shotguns, or possibly if someone has had experience with them as I am keen on buying but unsure as it would be my first shotgun. They look good but sometimes marketing can go a long way. These are made in Turkey to my knowledge.

My intententions are to play along with a few of the guys at my club shooting the following disciplines : Skeet, Trap & Compac.

http://www.khanshotguns.com/

Thanks

Default Re: Khan Shotguns

I am not familiar with them but they look good on the web, what price are they going for?

Recent price I found was R7500, unfortunately I'm unsure as to which model though but I have also seen prices of about R9000

Like I said, I am unfamiliar with the brand, but on a willing budget of R7500 - R9000 you have a bit of buying power there to possibly view a more popular brand? I would go for a drive and see whats available in the market for the same price range before jumping in. Doesnt hurt to look around a bit.

They look like well build guns , but never heard of them tho

I also never heard of them. They do look nice.
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man…"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cage View Post
    I'm curious to know if anyone has any additional info regarding these shotguns, or possibly if someone has had experience with them as I am keen on buying but unsure as it would be my first shotgun. They look good but sometimes marketing can go a long way. These are made in Turkey to my knowledge.

My intententions are to play along with a few of the guys at my club shooting the following disciplines : Skeet, Trap & Compac.

http://www.khanshotguns.com/

Thanks
    Bought a O/U 3 inch chamber in 2004 but battled with licensing and only received mine in May 2010. I am not a good shotgunner, but this one was much lighter on the shoulder than the Baikal S/S I had. I have had fitting problems and am trying to resolve these. The bad one is that I experienced breakage of lower firing pin in March 2011 after only 1500 shots. It seems as though the firing pin binds in the hole in the breach face and is then snapped off by the closing barrels.

The gun has a nice appearance with good turkish walnut stock that looks good after "London oil" treatment. It is growing on me and I am practising to improve my scores on clays and birds.

Thanks driepoot, that is valuable info, a bit concerning that the firing pin broke after 1500 shots though, but had a similiar experience with a KFC o/u, also with the firing pin binding in the breach...broke it by opening barrels.

Lindzeyva, I have been looking around....there one very nice Beretta available but just more than double the price of the Khan's, but keeping ones eyes open and not buying hastily is always a good approach. Thanks for the feedback guys.

User

Greetings - doing the bringing threads back from the dead thing but hey.

So, time has passed since the initial post. Are there any more experiences/opinions on the Khan Arms range? Particularly the A-Tac tactical shotgun. I have my eye on that one.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast