User

Angry Who is selling that Mossberg Rifle(on the AR platform) advertised on the Home Page?

Hi

Can anyone please help, there is a Mossberg AR 15 type rifle advertised on this site's home page, if I am interested who can I contact?

Maybe I am missing something but I can find no contact details.

Where also and how can I get hold of Khumba?!

Please assist , thanx

Default Re: Who is selling that Mossberg Rifle(on the AR platform) advertised on the Home Pag

They have been available for a few months now in the states but I doubt anyone has imported any to SA as yet. They are just a mid-grade AR that happens to be made and marketed by Mossberg...nothing special. You can get some Aervoe spray paint and camo something like the ZM4 and have as good or better rifle.

Here is the link to the Mossberg website for them...

http://www.mossberg.com/products/default.asp?id=44
    Last edited by ikor; 02-08-2011 at 18:55.
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

User

Default Re: Who is selling that Mossberg Rifle(on the AR platform) advertised on the Home Pag

Thank You, I just thought they were available locally because of the advert!

The rifle looks like a copy of the remington hunting AR available in the states! I am really looking into buying a AR type rifle , on a budget, almost bought a Norinco CQ but I would prefer a longer barrel!

Thanks again, cheers

User

RHT sells the remington hunting AR

Quote Originally Posted by Bauermn View Post
    Thank You, I just thought they were available locally because of the advert!

The rifle looks like a copy of the remington hunting AR available in the states! I am really looking into buying a AR type rifle , on a budget, almost bought a Norinco CQ but I would prefer a longer barrel!

Thanks again, cheers
    That page is really a 'showcase' to let members see what is available out there more than an advertising page for products in SA, I think. I doubt anyone has paid for advertising for that Mossberg yet.

In addition to checking out the Remington, you might contact Khumba / Hailstorm about ordering you one of the DSA 'Standard' AR rifles with the flat top upper and 20in barrel. Shouldn't be a problem, and if you want, you can always swap to a collapsible stock on the longer barreled gun later if they don't offer that combo direct. Remember, you will need a set of irons for the rear on the flat top...they also make a standard model with the 'A2" carry handle built in and 20in barrel but it will not be so 'optic friendly' as the flat top.

http://www.dsarms.com/AR-Standard-Fl...fo/DSZM4A4U20/
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

User

We are also busy negotiating a RRA order so their varmint models will be avaiable for pre-order purchase as well as the LAR-8 (the beauty of this 308 AR platform rifle, like the DSA SA58, is that it utilises FAL metric mags ) deon@hailstormza.com

User

Thank you very much!