Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Default Re: SA High Powered Rifle Association

Well here we are just over a year later, still shooting High Power every month. Our next event is Sunday week the 18th Feb at Pelindaba.

A practice/zeroing session followed by a 200 m match; standing slow fire and then sitting or kneeling rapid fire. We cater for all ages of Service (military style) rifles and scoped hunting rifles. Why not come and give it a try? Details are on our website and you can contact me from there, or by PM here.

Peter

Our next event is on Sunday the 21st at Pelindaba.

A practice/zeroing session followed by a 200 m match; standing slow fire and then sitting or kneeling rapid fire. We cater for all ages of Service (military style) rifles and scoped hunting rifles. Why not come and give it a try? Details are on our website and you can contact me from there, or by PM here.

Peter

Our next event is on Sunday the 20th at Pelindaba. A practice/zeroing session followed by a 200 m match; standing slow fire and then sitting or kneeling rapid fire.

Want to find out how you get on without a bench or bipod? Have you tried out your Back Up iron sights? We cater for all ages of Service (military style) rifles and scoped hunting rifles. Why not come and give it a try? Details are on our website and you can contact me from there, or by PM here.

Peter

This thread has been quiet for far too long! We are still shooting every month and new members are always welcome. The standard of shooting is very varied and the main idea is to enjoy the personal challenge.

Next shoot at 200m on Sunday 17th October at Pelindaba. A zeroing/pratice seesion followed by standing slow fire and sitting/kneeling rapid fire. Coaching for newcomers is always provided.

If you are interested take a look at our website and contact me; a PM with your phone number or via the website.

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by High Power View Post
    We are still shooting every month and new members are always welcome. The standard of shooting is very varied and the main idea is to enjoy the personal challenge. If you are interested take a look at our website and contact me; a PM with your phone number or via the website.
    October 2022 Shoots

We shall be holding two shoots next month, both at Pelindaba. Please try and be at the range by 0830 hours.

Sunday 2nd: A coaching/practice morning at 200 m. How much ammo you shoot is up to you.

Sunday 16th: A short zeroing session followed by a 200 m Reduced Match. Standing slow fire and sitting or kneeling rapid fire. The match round count (including sighters) is 24 for Service Rifle or 20 for Sporting Rifle.

Please contact me if you want more information

Regards
    Peter

www.highpowerrifel.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by High Power View Post
    Fixed - www.highpowerrifle.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by DaavG View Post
    Thank you. Spelling has never been a strong point with me. Nevertheless I can spell rifle, but my two finger typing doesn't help!

Peter

We are still shooting every month and new members are always welcome. The standard of shooting is very varied and the main idea is to enjoy the personal challenge.

Next shoot at 300m on Sunday 19th October at Pelindaba. A short zeroing/practice session followed by prone rapid fire and then prone slow fire. The match round count (including sighters) is 24 for Service Rifle (iron or scope sights) or 20 for Sporting Rifle (ditto). Coaching for newcomers is always provided.

If you are interested take a look at our website and contact me; a PM with your phone number or via the website.

Peter

Our next shoot is at 200m on Sunday 15th October at Pelindaba. A few optionl zeroing/practice shots followed by standing slow fire and sitting/kneeling rapid fire. The match round count (including sighters) is 24 for Service Rifle (iron or scope sights) or 20 for Sporting Rifle (ditto). See our website for more details: www.highpowerrifle.co.za. Coaching for newcomers is always provided.

If you are interested contact me; a PM with your phone number or via the website.

Peter

Have you shot beyond 100m recently? This coming Sunday, the 3rd December, we are having our last practice/coaching morning of the year. This will be at 200m and you can shoot standing, siting or prone as you choose. In other words a pleasant morning's "musketry".

Location Pelindaba as usual. If you are interested contact me; a PM with your phone number or via the website: www.highpower rifle.co.za

Peter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12