Thread: KSC Glock 17

Default KSC Glock 17

I ordered a KSC Glock 17 and some goods from Gerald at Wolverine tactical. First off all I would like to commend Gerald on his excellent service! I paid for my order on Thursday afternoon and Friday morning when I arrived at the office my package was delivered! That is some lightning fast service!
    So far I haven’t had that much time to play with it. For a grown up toy it feels almost like the real deal. Build quality is very good. I have made up some bb catching targets tonight out of an old box with some reinforcing at the back to stop the bb’s from going through. I quickly let a couple of shots loose just to test it. I’m surprised on how accurate the bb Glock is. I gave 4 shots on two targets (the targets are the IDPA style card board targets) at about 6m’s and the grouping seems reasonable. I would say about 3-3,5 inch groupings. All in the A zone. That is without proper concentration and I’m highly fatigued due to a long day at work and midnight target construction.
    I’m basically going to use the KSC Glock for some extra training. Working on that draws and getting the sights quicker on the target. I will also try the dot torture as well. The KSC Glock was a bit fat for my Comp-tac holster. I just removed the screws and the rubber spacers and now it works perfect for what I plan to do. Hopefully my gun blues will be less after a couple of training sessions. This whole licensing thing is working on my nerves. I want my real guns!!!
    Some Pics.

"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man…"

Default Re: KSC Glock 17

Nice,I got the same,enjoy
    SEMPER PARATUS

User

KSC is a very good brand and well priced.

User

I've also got the same, great fun in the garden and to train with. Waiting for my Glock 19 to filter through 'the system'. Enjoy!

Thanks guys!!!
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man…"

User

All,

Oldish thread but I hope someone can help!

My son and I each have one of these pistols - my kids learned IDPA rules the fun way a while back. My son's pistol has fired a lot more shots than mine over the past few years. Recently the pin within the nozzle where one fills up the gas broke off somehow during one of his refill attempts. This nozzle actually screws out quite easily but I cannot find anyone so far that will supply only the nozzle? I did buy a replacement magazine from B&T for R250 but would like to get this other mag operational again. Any advice as to where to from here?

SBTW - the airsoft G17 fits nicely in my (real) G21's Fobus holster and the mags slip nicely into the Fobus mag pouch for my G35.

Rgds,
    B3