Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Fair Disclosure

User

Default Fair Disclosure

We request that all members who have a financial interest in the sale of firearms and related equipment disclose this interest. We are not asking for your real identity but if you are involved with XYZ guns we ask that you disclose this information.

We are sure that Gunsite members are fine honest upstanding people and would not use your anonymity on the internet to push your own product while trying to pass your opinion off as unbiased.

We would hate to have to assist you in your honsty by posting your affiliation for you ;D. Most members involved in this market have made mention of their involvement at some stage but if we can have a thread tying it all together members would be able to confirm where recommendations come from.

We have no issue with you recommending your own products whatsoever but just want all members to be aware of where the advice comes from.

I will start as I have recently started a position in a related field. I am involved in the sale of Laser Shot Shooting simulators.

ETA we do Capsicum Launchers as well.

User

Default Re: Fair Disclosure

I sell Wilson Combat 1911 parts! nj\

and S&W M&P pistols

and Glocks

and Elzetta M60 235 lumen compact handheld tac lights and Eletta lo pro light mounts for tac rifles

and AR mags

I do trade in firearms from time to time and I have a registered firearms dealers license.

I sell Wolff Gun Springs.

At very reasonable prices!
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

I deal in general reloading equipment from Lee, RCBS (limited), smart reloader and Lyman; Pachmeyer products, Wolff springs, Ghost Inc Glock trigger enhancement products, Ameriglo sights, Fobus holsters, Glock spares/repairs & magazines, ATI gunstocks and always have a LARGE supply of used bullet moulds and other used shooting goods.

I work at PMP

I've tried to sell my body for pleasure and / or beer money, no takers yet.

I import and distribute Crimson Trace Laser Grips.

http://www.crimsontrace.co.za/
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

Thanks guys I think this is working well, and is a postive move for all parties.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    -Winston Churchill

GunSite South Africa
    Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

User

Thanks to evryone who has posted so far. as an added benefit everyone is getting a bit of extra free exposure as we find out who does what. An example a couple of months ago someone asked about Crimson Trace laser grips and where to get the here ,now we know.

User

Guys I know that there are more dealers on the forum and I know some of you have been online since we put this thread up. Please fess up before we have to out you.

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast