Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Fair Disclosure

User

Default Re: Fair Disclosure

well Big T I have been online alot (too much ;D) and this is the first time ive seen this thread for some unknown reason! give em a chance just keep bumping it!

I've been having connection problems (ask Craig, he got my mails ;)) otherwise I would have been one of the first guys to post here.

Geoff Carter: designer,manufacturer and owner of CKCS - Custom Kydex Carry Solutions, the first successful (to the best of my knowledge) Kydex holster & gear maker in SA.

I believe that my products are reasonably well accepted by Gunsite members grn1

User

Thanks Geoff. And you gear is great man hpy180

No secrets here, I'm from RHT. ;D

In house we design, patent, manufacture and export RHT and CR SPEED Action shooting accessories as well as our Tactical Gear.fighting0002 fighting0035
    More than 80% of world champions use our gear.
    For many years we used to build custom competiton pistols but no longer do this, mainly due to the BS and red tape involved in licencing individual major components, so we are hands on as well.
    Additionally we are the official South African Distributors for a wide range of leading edge ;DTactical gear and Weapons.
    Some Examples of which can be seen on our web pages listed. www.crspeed.co.za
    www.rht-mle.co.za

User

Thanks Tacquip.

Hi There

I am with Rescomp Handgun Technologies. Manufacturers of CR Speed IPSC Gear.
    We manufacture IPSC & MLE Products for both the Local & International Market.
    We also Import related products for sale to the South African Market & resell
    products imported by other South African Agents.

Official Importers of Para-Ordnance, STI, Bul Transmark, Speed Timer 3000, Aimpoint, Versa-Pod
    B&T, Sig Sauer etc.

At Work I'm Supercomp @ home Doubletap but no ADSL @ home @ the moment.

User

does any of you guys stock mags for the .40 adp mk2? I would prefer extended ones but i wil setel for standard ones

Quote Originally Posted by pietskiet
    does any of you guys stock mags for the .40 adp mk2? I would prefer extended ones but i wil setel for standard ones
    Piet please use the relevant section or pm the guys this thread is for fair disclosure
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Quote Originally Posted by Chops
    I've tried to sell my body for pleasure and / or beer money, no takers yet.
    I see that I am not alone..... hpy194

Not in the 'gun' related trade anymore but used to run a little shop called "Urban Jungle and Outddor" at Chameleon Village in Hartbeespoort. Still have 'connections' and from time to time do various related items but border more on dormant at this stage and no vested interest in anything at this point in time.

User

im just a gunshop looking to sell stuff

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast