Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Fair Disclosure

Default Re: Fair Disclosure

Any one else wish to make themselves known

User

Just to let you all know that I am involved with big game hunting in Mozambique.

User

I manufacture and sell a range of products for Muzzleloading firearms. I also work for a Security consulting company and supply security related equipment. Pepperball is one of our products.

Sean.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Good to see you here Sean.

User

Hi y'all,

My name is Geoffrey Sothern. I have just opened a new gunshop with a 20m indoor shooting range. The name of the shop is Southern Arms and we are in Acreage Gardens, 70-5th Street in Wynberg, Sandton. Our numbers are 011-444-5470 and my number is 084-680-0409. (Not sure how much "disclosure" is required here...)

I am the original owner of Red's Range which opened back in 1997 and have worked for places such as Academy of Marksmanship and Sharp Edge.

We deal with whatever comes our way.

User

Thanks guys keep them coming.

User

Hi All, My name is Tandi MacPherson. I am an agent representing a company TS DISTRIBUTION in the Western Cape. We are distributors of MSA Racer eyewear.
    Our range consists of hunting,cycling,fishing and golf sunglasses. All our sunglasses are Z87+ rated as well as EN 166-F rated. An impact test was performed locally on our eyewear and was featured in June issue of "SA Wingshooter" and May issue of "African Bow Hunter". You can go to our website www.msaracer.co.za to check them out for yourself. If anyone is interested in purchasing this range of eyewear or would like to stock it in their store, please contact me direct or John Jordaan from TS Distribution on 011 680 2819.

Hi All,
    I work for Measuring Instruments Technology in Pretoria, and some of our products are security related - Baker Batshield ballistic shields, Aseo body armour, iRobot tactical bots, Recon Robotics, Centrio, Dynasafe amongst others. no actual fire arm hardware though.

I suppose since I will be helping Swattie with a course in JHB soon I must now disclose that fact here. As many know I am a retired US cop and do still make supplemental income from training...mostly LE officers in the states but sometimes civilians as well, here I have trained LE Members but no civilians yet...that just may change soon however since I also have someone in CT wanting me to do some civilian classes. Time will tell but in any case this is all I have to disclose at the moment...at least all I will confess to. ;D
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

Hi I own a manufacturing firm in KRUGERSDORP
    we make gun related leather and textile goods, also lots of custom goods as time allows.I have 21+ yrs experience in this field.
    our website is www. leatherproducts.co.za, all the contact details are on there.
    please have a look , if I can help you ,I will.

Don
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast