Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Ares M200 Cheytac Intervention Gas Sniper Rifle

Something new for airsoft. if you have to ask the price, you have overextended your Bond md217
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Ares M200 Cheytac Intervention Gas Sniper Rifle

i want one i want one i want one, do you have stock and how much is it?

please can u tell more about it, all metal etc etc?
    what velocities, whats the make is it a reputable company etc etc etc...

mouth watering cmon convince me i need one Gerald...

User

Ares has lovingly recreated the M200 Intervention complete with licensing from Cheytac LLC. so you can be sure that all the markings are complete. With most parts CNC-milled from high-grade aluminum, with Nylon Fiber furniture. The Ares M200 features 2 different types of bolts and magazines, one for Gas operation, and the other for Spring operation. Changing the bolts is as easy as changing your batteries on your TVs remote! Able to fire up to 23rds with the Gas Magazine or 100rds with the Spring Magazine with a match-grade adjustable hop-up, the Ares M200 is bound to please.

Like the real steel, the Ares M200 Cheytac Intervention features an integrated fully adjustable folding bipod and rear monopod, a retractable butt stock, adjustable cheek rest, and a QD barrel. Ares has also included a 3.5-10x50mm scope and mount. Last but certainly not least, the Ares M200 Cheytac Intervention is able to be taken apart into 3 separate pieces for transport. Exactly like the Real Steel. When completely separated, the three pieces measure in length to a standard M4A1 carbine with a retracted stock, perfect for storage and transportation!

Length (Retracted): 1240mm
    Length (Extended): 1390mm

Weight 8,650 g
    Length 1390.0 mm
    Capacity 23 rds
    Power 380.0 fps
    Power Source HFC134a
    Blowback NO
    Shooting Mode Bolt Action Single

Price R23000-00

Quote Originally Posted by WOLVERINEQTG
    Price R23000-00
    Wait. What?
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

User

Yip you saw correctly. That is why it'll only be for special import and for confused0068 @ the pictures

SSP, thanks for that one, you gave me a good laugh, and then you get guys complaining to pay R10 000 for a good pistol or rifle confused0083 The gun that wolverine is showing us is still nothing, I have seen Airsofts retailing for over $4000, yes that is USD, this makes me think, maybe I should get a couple for our training, of course I will have to charge about R10 000 per person hpy71

wooow, R23K is a little heavy, i was hoping when you said hold onto the wallet that it would be around the R10K or at worst R15K, damn they are not playing, but i am sure that for that kind of moola the Rifle must really be a crowd pleaser and im sure not cheap feeling either.

So this thing shoots little BB pellets, would have preferred for it to use proper no.1 pellets for that kind of cheese. But tell me Gerald, what sets this apart from all other rifles similar?

User

CNC machines, Scope included, Heavy as Hell, both spring bolt and mag as well as gas bolt and mag, the look on people face when you take it out, inclu Dir Bothma, (who can do nothing) PRICLESS happy0065

so you cant shoot the no. 1 pellet in this gun?

If one shoots the BB pellet, is it the white one i am still thinking of which the old airsoft used to come out with? and what range could you push this thing to?

Effectively, could you hunt a pigeon with this rifle,i like it just for an ornament, it looks great, and found a clip on it and another at some show...

Here you guys go, it does look impressive...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTQS5U-6I6s"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Let me know more about it please Gerald, im thinking i may just save up for one ;) But i dont want a huge impressive rifle that cant dent a peice of ply wood either, but as they fitted a 3.5-10 scope, im thinking it should be able to do something ... ???

User

Am checking with my contact in Tiawan, seeing if I cna get a better price. but they nail us on shipping. This one should shoot out to 120m with the gas bolt and mag in. Witht he spring bolt one should be able to put a higher rated spring in. Bugger to cock but more power.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast