Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Dashprod

Default Re: Dashprod

Hi guys, Big T and Craig, let me know if you want to shoot it, I will see what I can organise, you will just have to pay for ammo, I will sort out the rifle. It is difficult to make a comparison from the LM to the SAR M14, as the LM'S have been around for a long time and is 'BATTLE" tested, you can almost say think about the LM add more fun and compactness and that should be your answer, as said before round count about 40 000, more than the average shooter or security officer will most probably fire. The great feature is the compactness especially with the telescopic stock, works excellent with vehicle exfiltrations and urban enviroment when talking about buildings, think almost MP5 size with 5.56. Will I get one, well I already ordered mine, but not looking forward to license hassle, hence decided to go for dealers license. The Police tested it at one stage and took it apart and rolled the parts in the ground, assembled it and still went smooth, we also then took it and fed it constantly about 800 rounds, no problems, just got very hot, but this is normal, so on the one day we did just over 1000 rounds, well I guess if you have to shoot so many rounds when in danger it safe to say that you are seriously in deep trouble.

Hi SWATG, thanks for the offer, I'll have to make a trip at some stage, will keep in touch.

Funny enough when I spoke to DS in about March, they recommended one to me, when I was asking about AR mags. I never knew what it was, so never gave it much thought, they didn't try and over sell it either, but then I'm not a regular customer.

I'm assuming these are basically new gen 5.56 AK's, so they have stamped receivers and bolt hold open, etc. They should be a nice weight and balance too. I'm not sure I like the look of telescopic stocks on anything other that AR's & MP5, but not sure what these look like, but practically they're a brilliant idea.

By the way, my SP1 was made in 1982, and it has a telescopic stock, are all the manufacturers really that far behind?

SWATG, pm sent
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    -Winston Churchill

GunSite South Africa
    Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Craig just organised for shoot, review and pictures on Monday, will try and get it out as soon as possible, abhm think we should get it over and done with, ao you are more than welcome to join us if you can!

Quote Originally Posted by SWATG
    Quote Originally Posted by abhm
    I believe its actual designation is SA RM14 ;D
    I was waiting for you to make the ultimate mistake,I knew it was only a matter of time, the correction is the SAR M14 and not the SA RM14 ;D ;D ;D Glockster I agree with you on the name, you know how hard we tried to make them change the name, I really felt uncomfortable doing presentation and shooting a gun called the Dashprod, I know it stands for Dave Sheer Products, and no offense meant as I help them market the gun but it sounds like a mixture between a Daschund and Cattle Prod
    now who is pedantic! ;D ;D ;D ok fair duff I made an oopsie
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

i have no info on this gun and tryed to google it and nothing, does anyone have a picture of this Dashprod or SAR M14? how does it compare size wise to the LM6, i have a LM6 so im curious.

And what is the price of this gun, any info would be great, im feeling like a bit of a mushroom here all alone by myself in the dark.

Id really like to check this thing out, ill look at my magnum magazing as im sure there was an ad for Dave Sheer for this weapon in the past few issues back, ill check, otherwise please get some pics up, im itching for a new semi-auto ;)

fighting0002

Andy, we will do official test and article on Monday, Craig will put it up for us, I will make very shure that there is plenty of pictures, and confirm pricing for you, I will have to apologise for my ugly mutt that will feature in some of these pictures, but promise to get it up in the next week.

here is a voorsmaakie (starter) so long
    This will be interesting Ole Swattie will be forced to practice his typing skills hpy71
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Quote Originally Posted by andy_760901
    i have no info on this gun and tryed to google it and nothing, does anyone have a picture of this Dashprod or SAR M14? how does it compare size wise to the LM6, i have a LM6 so im curious.

And what is the price of this gun, any info would be great, im feeling like a bit of a mushroom here all alone by myself in the dark.

Id really like to check this thing out, ill look at my magnum magazing as im sure there was an ad for Dave Sheer for this weapon in the past few issues back, ill check, otherwise please get some pics up, im itching for a new semi-auto ;)

fighting0002
    It has an 8 something inch barrel versus the LMs 11.

I think its a stamped receiver so it will be lighter.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by abhm
    here is a voorsmaakie (starter) so long
    This will be interesting Ole Swattie will be forced to practice his typing skills hpy71
    Ok here is a voorsmakie on the article abhm just for you, The Dashprod are is very lekker to shoot wit. it sometimes is shooting in a strait stripe unless yanking trigger to left right top or bottom, kick is lekker lig and only light dots on shoulder could be found on shooting shoulder after 100 shots. Bang bang bang sounds is much better if you put on ear things, and fire out of barrel at night is not to bad as long as you close eyes on every shot, we have seen it much better to look in different direction. Magazines ver lekka to load if you get somebody to do it for you etc.etc. hpy180 hpy180

Suggestion, keep the frosties out of this one and it might go better........ cfd89

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast