Banned

Lightbulb The Mauser -- lives again

Not sure if this has been posted before ? ( if it has please ignore / delete )

The Original is coming back soon -- in a brand new -- design ( The old time famous M98 )

https://www.mauser.com/en/

Default Re: The Mauser -- lives again

Down side is they are going to retail for 70k an up.
    MOLON LABE

Banned

Thumbs down Re: The Mauser -- lives again

Quote Originally Posted by HoggerNaut View Post
    Down side is they are going to retail for 70k an up.
    I am beginning to understand what it must have felt like as a barbarian on the frontiers of the Roman Empire .........

These have been in production for quite a while. Considered one yrs back and was quoted over 100k.

the Mauser.

I was a Little interested in it as well but the Price is just insane. Paying the "Mauser" Name mostly.

Over here in Southamerica rifles are not the biggest necessity; but here it's more a shotgun Country (and lately pistols are necessary as well due to rising criminality).
    Here, if we must have a rifle, an simple and "cheap" Mossberg 464 SPX 30-30 Win levergun will do the Job completely.

So again, Mauser dealt themselves with high Prices out of the market. Sad to see since Mauser had a big deal in favour of the Boer wars as far as I know and outbeat the british in firepower Technology. To that extend the British empire had to start WW1 in order to survive financially.

But Southafrica is, IMO, anyways more connected with european arms companies and businesses than american ones while we here in Southamerica have almost only USA made guns

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Reloader of Southamerica View Post
    the Mauser.

I was a Little interested in it as well but the Price is just insane. Paying the "Mauser" Name mostly.

Over here in Southamerica rifles are not the biggest necessity; but here it's more a shotgun Country (and lately pistols are necessary as well due to rising criminality).
    Here, if we must have a rifle, an simple and "cheap" Mossberg 464 SPX 30-30 Win levergun will do the Job completely.

So again, Mauser dealt themselves with high Prices out of the market. Sad to see since Mauser had a big deal in favour of the Boer wars as far as I know and outbeat the british in firepower Technology. To that extend the British empire had to start WW1 in order to survive financially.

But Southafrica is, IMO, anyways more connected with european arms companies and businesses than american ones while we here in Southamerica have almost only USA made guns
    Which country in South America are you in??