Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AIM Show

User

Default AIM Show

Boys and girls it is the Aim Show this this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. At the Museum of Military History in Saxonwold next to the jhb zoo.Looks from what I saw today a bit bigger than last year.

If you go through stop by the Laser Shot stand upstairs and say hi.

Default Re: AIM Show

Well if you're gonna be there I'm not going anymore! Kidding, kidding. Sheeesh. hpy180
    Because a thing seems difficult to you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish - Marcus Aurelius

see you there brothers!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

For those of you who want to view Swatties awesome new range of holsters I have sample with me at the Laser Shot stand.

Thanks Big T, you guys could also pop in and "shoot the breeze" with old SWATTIE. I will be present at the Laser Shot stand with the T man and I will have some goodies for sale, as T said come check out our new holsters, they are NICE, and come and see what bargains you might pick up! Hell guys you might even stumble over abhm, and give him a piece of your mind hpy71 Looking forward to seeing the "gun crowd" again!

Swat and T are at the Delville wood building great fun at the laser shot and the holsters are awesome
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

+1

Could have / Should have, spent the whole day playing!!! Thanks Big T, awsome fun!

Also saw 47 there. Swat has some gunsite t shirts as well

Was nice catching up with you guys again! hpy180
    Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving with a well preserved body...

Sorry I missed you guys on the Saturday. I was really surprised at the turnout at the show. It was fantastic to see such a positive response.

Anyway, the toys that really impressed me were the CZ Phantom and Shadow. Very, very cool.

Swatties new line of holsters looked promising also.
    Because a thing seems difficult to you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish - Marcus Aurelius

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast