Default MPSA Closed champs, White River, 19 Nov 2011

Good luck to everyone who will be competing in the MPSA closed champs tomorrow. I hear that a lot of rain is predicted for the weekend, but let's hope it holds off until after the match.

Good shooting and most importantly, have fun ...

Default Re: MPSA Closed champs, White River, 19 Nov 2011 (Video added)

My first attempt at posting a video on a forum ... some action from the weekend's shoot ...

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JNmYK9eW580" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Any comments on how to improve the quality of future videos would be appreciated.

Results of the match should be on the MPSA webpage soon. I'll try and post a link on here once the results are published.

User

Default Re: MPSA Closed champs, White River, 19 Nov 2011

Looks like you guys have a nice range down in the slowveld.

Thanks, yes it's not too bad. We are in the process of developing an even better one near Ngodwana. It will hopefully be in such a condition that we will be able to host a provincial league or two next year and then as soon as possible after that we want it ready to host one of the Nationals.

Just maybe we can convince the SAPSA guys that it is better to spend the Winter shoot in the Lowveld rather than on the Highveld or in the Freestate

---------- Post added at 09:09 ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 ----------

Here is the link for the results of the weekend's shoot ... http://www.mpsa.org.za/league/

User

I saw the results in the Lowvelder. Good that there was media coverage. I believe it was 'advertised' on radio too.
    Congrats on your placing optimistix!

Thanks KL Ranger ... I was a bit surprised as I was having way too much fun on the day ...

We try and always have media coverage of the local events ... did not know about the radio part however.

User

yep, my folks said it featured on the 'whats up mpumalanga' on MPower which is pretty cool.

Thanks for the info ... I want to make a point next year in trying to get the sport featured more on the local radio in an attempt to try and boost the number of people at local events. I never thought of approaching MPower ...