Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Anybody know why the Firearms Call Center is not taking calls?

I've been trying to phone them since last week.

All I get is two rings, I hear background noise, silence and then the elevator music starts. ???

User

Default Re: Anybody know why the Firearms Call Center is not taking calls?

Quote Originally Posted by shooter

All I get is two rings, I hear background noise, silence and then the elevator music starts. ???
    I have had the same experience, been trying since last monday! not even captain matheus is answering her phone!!!

User

Quote Originally Posted by vaughan

I have had the same experience, been trying since last monday! not even captain matheus is answering her phone!!!

Yesterday I went to my DFO. Says he does not know whats going on, people come to him to check on applications. He cannot log into the system to help us.

Maybe the computer system finally imploded?

User

lol maybe it did! I have this luck of when ever I phone them the system is offline, or whenever I phone the person I want to talk to is not there!
    It was probably because im trying to follow up that they arent working cfd89

Yesterday I went to my DFO. Says he does not know whats going on, people come to him to check on applications. He cannot log into the system to help us.

called them and checked
    the call manager is set to auto answer so you will hear the two rings then the electronic music as the system queues you, it does go through, have phoned through twice today to test it, Capt M is apparently moving office spaces and her telephone should be active tomorrow
    their database interface was offline yesterday but is back up now
    I sincerely doubt that their network system would implode! ever!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

Quote Originally Posted by abhm

called them and checked
    the call manager is set to auto answer so you will hear the two rings then the electronic music as the system queues you, it does go through, have phoned through twice today to test it, Capt M is apparently moving office spaces and her telephone should be active tomorrow
    their database interface was offline yesterday but is back up now
    I sincerely doubt that their network system would implode! ever!
    Thanks, guess I'll try again. Do you perhaps know what kinda database\network they use? Stuff like that is interesting to me ;D

;D starts with a C and ends with an O happy0065
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

Quote Originally Posted by abhm
    ;D starts with a C and ends with an O happy0065
    Cisco for the network then. Did they get a new system with the FCA?

I believe it is still the same database though and same systems application I think there would be legacy and transferral issues if they tried a new application and I dont think they need extra challenges with keeping track of things there!

User

Sounds about the same as two years ago when I tried to fast track applications by phoning them three times a week.

Didn't work.

Or maybe it did? Maybe if I didn't phone at all it would have taken more than 18 months?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast