Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Re: Greetings from the Black Gun Owners Association of South Africa; BGOASA.

We Must All Hang Together, Or Assuredly We Shall All Hang Separately

Abraham Lincoln

"In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;
    And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;
    And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;
    And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up."

Martin Niemöller
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

User

Default Re: Greetings from the Black Gun Owners Association of South Africa; BGOASA.

wise words. I wil remember it...

User

You can tell your members that their own government does not seem to trust them with firearms and they must start to wonder why that might be the case.

The government is not your boss or god, you the citizen are the government's boss. They work for you, not the other way around. You go and vote in an election and choose who should work for you for the next few years.

Also, go and find out if a political party supports gun ownership and it's other policies are sound before just voting like a sheep. Also, apartheid is long gone and dead forever. Voting for a "white" party is not gonna make this whole place time travel back 50 years the instant you cast your vote.

And an even simpler one: Guns = Freedom

Obvioulsy all my own opinion, not Gunsite's ! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by shooter
    You can tell your members that....... Obvioulsy all my own opinion, not Gunsite's ! ;D
    Noted, thank you.
    M_tu

Best SD weapon ever? The one on you when the SHTF.

At last: FIGHTING TALK, how can we/you/I, then in a practical sense move away from TALK to ACTION?

We are worse off no than pre 2000. How can we change laws if our representives do not listen to us? >:( confused0083
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

Quote Originally Posted by camouflage762
    At last: FIGHTING TALK, how can we/you/I, then in a practical sense move away from TALK to ACTION?
    This is not an activist site.

We are worse off no than pre 2000. How can we change laws if our representives do not listen to us? >:( confused0083
    Further comment deleted.
    Best SD weapon ever? The one on you when the SHTF.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4