Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Gun laws in Namibia

Quote Originally Posted by Little Pieter Pumpkin Skieter
    if namib wasnt so blady hot and dry i would probibly move...
    It's only "Hot and Dry" if you live in the middle of the NAMIB Dessert...
    Hot is the woman.. and for the Dry.. Try a Tafel Lager, Namibia's Finest!

User

Hey guys... my 5cents worth... You can also "motivate" your "needs" with a sheep Slagding, which you still pick up for N$ 380-00 in the right hands !!! kissass

Anybody that says Nam is hot ,is more than welcome to stand on the back of a bakkie in the middle of winter in the south, hands frozen to the blueing of your jaggeweer!

those pragtige rooiduin wereld June mornings where I have even seen conditioner freezing in the bottle! ;D
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

I know this can be construed as hjk but it is about another of our neighbours.

Anybody know what the current gun laws are in Zim?

Quote Originally Posted by DuneBoesman
    Only concealed Carry are allowed...

4 guns are basically One Handgun, One Shotgun and two Hunting rifles.. the "Normal" (ie, not Sportsman or Collector / Hunter) are not allowed more than one Handgun...

Currently i have three semi's on my name (a LM4, FN-FAL and SKS) and justified the licenses with the different classes in IPSC Shooting.

Hopefully our Government will not copy your Government's law.. we are holding thumbs..

...could you tell me what "concealed" exactly means? Will it be sufficient, when, lets say you‘re wearing a shirt stuffed INTO your jeans, your gun is in a normal holster, and the grip is sticking out exposed?

User

That doesnt sound concealed to me. Concealed generally implies that the gun is covered and not visible to a casual visual inspection.

User

Quote Originally Posted by PMC
    Shooter,

The law on this stage is still very happy go lucky (hope that it will stay this way)

We still get license in anytime from 3 weeks to 3 months average. On this stage the police have issues regarding licensing semi-autos.

A normal license holder can get 4 weapons. Then you can apply for a sportsmans,collector or hunters (basically only professional hunters) certificates, which can open allot of doors for you regarding the amount of firearms per person.

Sometimes the licensing of firearms take abit longer, but we don not have the problems that you guys have.

"My hart bloei vir julle"

What's the SD ammo situtation like in Namibia? Do you guys have decent quantities of decent SD ammo there?

User

I heard that namibian f/a owners are able to buy barrels like they were a consumable item, in other words no licensing necessary. Does anyone know more about this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2