Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Re: Carry at election point?

Quote Originally Posted by camouflage762
    hjk abhm, you missed your calling. You should be a lawyer! ;D
    Law, Farming and Politics were a family industry I made a concious decision not to enter but you could have imagined the dinner table discussion I grew up with. ;D
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Camo just needs to be very clear I AM NOT A LAWYER for my legal opinions I go to Khumba or SSP and suggest all those who do want legal opinions to do the same
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Quote Originally Posted by philipbasson
    It makes perfect sense to me that they are gun free.
    Agreed, there is absoluetely nothing more irritating in life than law-abiding people shooting back when party thugs try to intimidate voters at polling stations using violence.

Quote Originally Posted by makeminea10mm
    Agreed, there is absoluetely nothing more irritating in life than law-abiding people shooting back when party thugs try to intimidate voters at polling stations using violence.
    hpy71

Welcome back!
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

which is why they have the strong police presence who ,when not busy sampling Amstel and Fried Chicken, are there to stop all the intimidation!

User

Quote Originally Posted by abhm
    which is why they have the strong police presence who ,when not busy sampling Amstel and Fried Chicken, are there to stop all the intimidation!
    lol, yep, Iv never voted before so I dunno what its like there in terms of intimidation etc, have had run ins in the street with drunk AnC supporters that grinded my nipples!!! just shouted DA and ran ;D

User

Vaughan, here in SlaapStad not much happens at elections points.

It should take 30 min max, stand in Que, walk in booth make a cross and leave.

That's been my experience, so why provoke an incident by taking a firearm along.

The amount of hassles is not worth it.

User

Vaughan, here in SlaapStad not much happens at elections points.

It should take 30 min max, stand in Que, walk in booth make a cross and leave.

That's been my experience, so way provoke an incident by taking a firearm along.

The amount of hassles is not worth it.
    ok philip, I shall see tomorow how things happen in slaapstad (i like that ;D) as fore leaving my gun at home, pah, I wish I was as privelaged as you o's to have to make that decission.....

User

Quote Originally Posted by vaughan
    Quote Originally Posted by abhm
    lol, yep, Iv never voted before so I dunno what its like there in terms of intimidation etc, have had run ins in the street with drunk AnC supporters that grinded my nipples!!! just shouted DA and ran ;D
    Ha ;D You have to hide your nipples in public otherwise stuff like this is going to keep happening.

This will be the second time I vote. In my experience voting is well managed in SA and I never felt intimidated or confused with the process. Last time it took about 10min and was easy.

Quote Originally Posted by vaughan

so not only have you in the past admitted you have light tackle but now you admit to enjoy having your nipples tweaked in public, what part of seapoint did you say you were staying in again?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast