Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Gripes and questions to be directed to the SADPA Exco

Hi All

Should you have any gripes or querries, please direct them to the appropriate source before posting on the open forum of GUNSITE.

If it is a club issue, try and resolver with your club or the club involved, or through SADPA.
    If it is a SADPA issue, please send your correspondence through to enquiry@sadpa.co.za who will direct it to the oppropiate exco member or forward for comment from all the entire exco, or alternately added to the minutes for discussion at the next exco meeting.

Much misunderstanding etc can be cleared up by a simple e- mail. Rather than creating an incorrect impression of infighting and bickerring or incompetence on an open forum, when the truth is that you have not bothered to try to address or resolve the issue yourself- but just thrown it out there!

Banned

Default Re: Gripes and questions to be directed to the SADPA Exco

And what if your channels prove fruitless?

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Gobby, this is the SADPA discussion forum. This is the perfect place for us to air our views...
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Not for policy issues. Paul you do not listen.

If you, Paul and Emilio specifically, think by posting gripes and complaints iro SDPA policy issues on an open forum that you are going to hold the Exco to ransom or force issues you are very much mistaken.

Follow channels.

I initiated this forum and I am the forum moderator.

If the channels are not followed and people refuse to play by the rules and refuse to comply with the friendly requests I will put and end to this forum.

This forum was never inetended as a moan fest arena - it was intended to be forum to provide information.

If you cannot sort out your problems by e- mail and you need an audience and a forum to discuss policy issues then discuss with the Exco the possibility of a dedicated SADPA forum on the SADPA website.
    Last edited by DS; 13-01-2012 at 20:54.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Khumba View Post
    Not for policy issues. Paul you do not listen.
    Neither do you. I made several suggestions as to how to get around some of the issues I saw... and did not receive the courtesy of a considered reply. I was shot down.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

my point is that you could have found out what was happening with GCDPC in one mail, rather than to come out on a public forum to say it is unacceptable for a mojor club not to post dates before the end on Jan. This would have saved you the uummm oohh we did not know that -thanks. We must take whatever you say and tough, but when I call you on it then you don't like it and I'm taking cheap shots! Where are you recommendations and solutions, all I read from you is bitching and whining!

I also feel that your statement that there are not enough shoots is incorrect to put it mildly! If you are prepared to travel about 1 hour out of JHB, you could shoot at RDPC! WEST GOLD! TENEX! MOOIREVIER! iN ADDITION TO THE 4 Gauteng based clubs, with the possiblity of another JHB club coming up in the year!

The major JHB clubs all have enough members to justify them hosting at least 2 Classifiers each. Bearing in mind that a classifier is a requirement in order to shoot the Nothern Nationals or IDPA Africa Champs. CDPC has 140 members so how many classifiers should they run?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Neither do you. I made several suggestions as to how to get around some of the issues I saw... and did not receive the courtesy of a considered reply. I was shot down.
    Because you decide not to listen and maybe I should rather say "hear" ( I was thinking in Afrikaans) and unfortunately also do not seem to understand what I am saying.

I answered you and it seems you just do not like the answers.

Do you intend to continue to be obstructive and continue to pursue your issues on this forum regardless of requests to the contrary?

I have informed you 3 times now that this is not the forum for your issues and I will not allow any forcing of an answer you will accept by the use of this forum. Please use alternative avenues.
    Last edited by DS; 13-01-2012 at 20:56.

Banned

Fact finding

I can see value in a forum type of environment where policy issues and other information can be discussed in a civilized manner. Email queries is a 1on1 discussion which means no-one else gets the benefit of the question or answer. A forum type environment is a many-to-many discussion where everyone gets the benefit of the discussion and can contribute if they wish.

I do not think anyone is trying to hold the Exco to ransom on this forum, but I think it is a good thing that SADPA members can query things and raise their opinions on matters. Healthy debate should be encouraged and this forum is currently the only Many-to-many environment we have for discussions.

User

This forum was not instituted to be used for policy discussions. It is a public forum open to all to read and participate in for IDPA/SADPA information purposes.My convictions in this respect have been re-inforced by certain posts in the past couple of weeks.If a dedicated SADPA members forum is needed then raise it with the Exco at the AGM and investigate the possibility of a dedicated SADPA members forum on the SADPA website.
    Last edited by DS; 13-01-2012 at 22:39.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast