User

Default Buying miniature and full scale replicas of Grietjie die Boere kanon and other canons

For the people who need info regarding the canon thread previously:

These canons can be build for you , Johan is selling these canons.

Johan Greyling 082 7010 652 bpond@telkomsa.net

Default Re: Buying miniature and full scale replicas of Grietjie die Boere kanon and other ca

How small and do they work?

http://www.koreus.com/video/mini-canon
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

User

Default Re: Buying miniature and full scale replicas of Grietjie die Boere kanon and other ca

Safe to say: With the small canons Johan build you need to apply normal safety regulations as when you use any rifle or dangerous weapon....these canons are not toys....I think you still need a licence to purchase the powder . So maybe this will not serve as a birthday present for your eleven year old boy...you may be fixing more windows, dead cats...a crashed car window...or law suites from your always friendly neighbor...who suddenly turned into a mean angry stranger....

User

Now why doesn't someone genius and good at making stuff like this little kanon go do some research on different kanon models from the ages, like a pirate ship kanon, a Chinese kanon, an American civil war kanon, etc.,then manufacture the parts and sell them like DIY kits to assemble? Miniatures of course...
    Now that would be cool!

So where can I find a diagram or plan to construct my own little miniature canon? Anybody got any ideas?

I would love to know the do's and don'ts of the design of one of these things. Like what material, wall thickness versus projectile size/weight, and so on.

Then we can start another sub-section on the forum for "kanon klubbers", of hoe?

Whats the legal impact on these cannons ? I would love a few of them too hook up on a motion sensor on my plaas