Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default SWATG Gunfight Fundamentals DVD Volume - 1

Finally our new Gunfight Fundamental DVD Volume 1 is available. You guys asked for it, and here it is, 1 hour and 25 minutes packed with information and a lot of shooting, in this volume we cover the following subjects: Safety,Draw Stroke(vest and shirt concealment) Directional Draws, Sneaky Draws,Surprise Draws, Movement,Multiple threat engagement, basic stoppages, a segment on Law Enforcement and Self Training. This is not a Hollywood production but we guarantee you that the content and information on the DVD will make up for it, so for the terrible Afrikaans accent and one or two small "glitches" DEAL WITH IT! ;D

Retail Price - R250, Gunsite Forum members and SWATG students - R200 per DVD this price will exclude postage R20 for normal post and R50 for Speed services.

Please make deposits into the following account:

Standard Bank South Africa
    Centurion (Branch)
    SWAT-G
    Acc.nr 411329553
    Branch Code. 012645
    Cheque Account

Please mail all orders and confirmation of payment to :

swatgdvd@gmail.com

Please watch this space for Volume 2 and others to follow soon.

Thank you very much for your support
    Arno Barlow
    Team SWATG

Default Re: SWATG Gunfight Fundamentals DVD Volume - 1

SWATG - will forward you my proof of payment asap. Remember I'd like a signed copy ;D
    Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving with a well preserved body...

SWATG did you get my Pm and payment e mail.
    SEMPER PARATUS

Yes thanks, I replied to one of the mail address that was supplied but it came back, so I changed it and resend it, you should have it by now, please just mail me your sddress so that I can send it to you with the tracking number,

Thanks for your support.

SWATG mail received,thanks very much.
    SEMPER PARATUS

User

Hey SWATG,
    Will collect mine from you (if possible) at the upcoming 'Fundamentals' course on Saturday

Guys if you have not done any training with SWATG, NOW IS THE TIME! ... Come train with like minded Warriors this weekend!
    I am very sure that this new DVD (and all future media) offered by Team SWATG will be a great compliment to any and all training that you have received thus far

Stay Safe guys/girls and train as though your life depends on it, because one day it might just!

Kind regards,
    RobertC
    “Practice Peace, Train Chaos!”

Thanks ciappa, looking forward to seeing you guys on the range this weekend, I am actually very glad that it will be a bit cooler. Jason please clear your inbox, I tried to send you a PM in connection with the DVD but your box is full.

Noted,Thanks.
    SEMPER PARATUS

SWATG has been very modest - the quality of this DVD is quite good, and although I have only scanned through it, I can highly recommend it to anyone carrying a handgun for self defense.

Do yourself a favour and check it out!
    Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving with a well preserved body...

User

Hi Guys,
    OK after a pretty hectic week, earlier this afternoon I managed to 'kick up my feet' and had the pleasure of viewing SWATG's DVD from start to finish
    First of all I believe a round of applause is in order happy0065 ... Great Job Team SWATG!!

I found the GunFight Fundamentals DVD to be a very solid, honest and highly enjoyable (not to mention extremely informative!) production
    The importance of MOVING/'getting off the X' and Swattie's favorite phrase of "working through it!" cannot be emphasized enough. SWATG does a great job of actually 'walking the walk' and performing the required actions in real time as opposed to just thoerizing about gunfight specifics.

This DVD is a GREAT overview and compliment to the 'Gunfight Fundamentals' course that I have now attended twice with SWATG ... Please note however that the the importance of actually stepping out of your comfort zone, striving for that next level and always evolving can only truly be experienced by actually training with SWATG himself!
    Book yourself on his next course - I PROMISE that you will NOT be dissapointed!!

GREAT JOB SWATTIE lv29

Kind regards,
    RobertC
    “Practice Peace, Train Chaos!”

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast