Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Ka-Bar TDI Law-Enforcement

I have a metal clip attached to my kydex sheath. It is adjustable to any position you'd want and has a "reverse" angle strip to avoid pulling the sheath out when you access.

Here is a link: http://www.google.co.za/imgres?imgur...3Dimvns&itbs=1

User

O would ove to see a pic of one of Geoff's sheath's for this knife, just got my Holser from him and its GR8

User

Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    GR8
    What's wrong with the "e,a & t" keys on your keyboard?
    [b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by JS4 View Post
    What's wrong with the "e,a & t" keys on your keyboard?
    Oh that makes sense now. I was wondering if Grade 8 (GR8) was good or bad, is it on a scale of grades 1 - 10, or to 100, and which end is better. Then I thought that Gr8 could mean the old standard 6, which also doesn't really mean anything. I also could not find a correlation between GR8 and 10-4, so that didn't help either.

Thinking outside the box would probably have helped, but this whole thing could have been avoided by the use of keys "e, a & t".

EDIT - ...unless he spelled it "grate", in which case I would have had to start all over again.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

Damn, sorry I forgot that most of the members here on the forum are not used to the modern way of communication typing and abbreviations luckily it was figured out. Great, Geoff's holsters are GREAT!!!!!

User

Modern way my ass! More like the uneducated, lazy, "I caren't has an eye-queue what's more'n fifty" way of supposed 'communication'.

To paraphrase SSP: this is not an SMS to your girlfriend, please use real words.

;o)
    [b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

User

Well if anyone of the moderators here could perhaps correct it, they would be GREAT!!!! Haha but I must disagree with you, stating that someone is uneducated by typing like that would be very unreasonable, times change and so should everything around it change and adapt to the new way, no one is forcing you to do it that way and the same should apply to the opposite way.

Quote Originally Posted by JS4 View Post
    Modern way my ass! More like the uneducated, lazy, "I caren't has an eye-queue what's more'n fifty" way of supposed 'communication'.

To paraphrase SSP: this is not an SMS to your girlfriend, please use real words.

;o)
    JS4 for president!!

Its not communication if people can't understand what you are going on about.

If posters want to be taken seriously on this forum, then I suggest that they display a little professionalism in posting.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    Well if anyone of the moderators here could perhaps correct it, they would be GREAT!!!! Haha but I must disagree with you, stating that someone is uneducated by typing like that would be very unreasonable, times change and so should everything around it change and adapt to the new way, no one is forcing you to do it that way and the same should apply to the opposite way.
    Times changing are resulting in all our teens not being able to write a single simple sentance correctly, not to mention you can almost not have a conversation with some of them. Just because the times have changed and this is supposed to be the norm, doesnt make it correct, or acceptable.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast